Waiting…

Parents always wait for their children to come back home safely.

No matter how much time has passed, the love of parents  for their children never dies.

Heavenly Parents, too, are waiting for the day when all the heavenly children have gathered

and delightfully bringing them back to heavenly home without missing even one child.

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and  the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come;

and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

1. Niclee says:

The opportunity to get the truth and knowledge about God the Father and Mother who are Holy Spirit and the Bride is for all. We just need wise decision. God the Mother is always ready and waiting for us.

2. Rosy says:

Gospel work is to find my lost family for we were expelled from heaven. I came to know this fact through the words of God. So, I love this. And the reason why WMSCOG grew rapidly is for the voice of Mother who are calling for children.Without God the Mother, these amazing resuts could not occur.

crc.ac

Since we can’t go back to heaven for ourselves, our spiritual parents, Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother has come to take us back to heavenly home by giving us the water of life.

I wanna go back my home as quick as possible with Heavenly Mother n Heavenly Family. 😀

5. AZstar says:

The long wait will be over soon and finally we will be together with Father and Mother forever and ever.

6. Timothy says:

I, too, am eagerly waiting for the day when Father brings us back to our eternal home. God bless you. 😀