Make the most of every opportunity

WMSCOG-0302

The new month has begun. As you know, people make plans for the new month not to waste their time.  Making a plan… I thought about the reason why I wasted so much time for nothing in the past.  The time flies so fast….. Today is much more important than yesterday. I can not catch time and return it to the past. Therefore, today too, I make plans to live without any regrets.

Be very careful, then, how you live–not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil ( Eph 5:15~16 )

Now, I’m thinking about what I should do for making better use of my time that God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and ” Heavenly Mother ” give me.

I wanna make the most of opportunity  by preaching the God News, Gospel in Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. and I wanna make a promise to God that i will go to the kingdom of heaven.

2. Shiny says:

The proverb says “He who doesn’t know how to use time doesn’t always have time.” I want to make a better use of my time on the above things by saving souls~

3. Irene says:

Time waits for no one and everything in this world that has its end, so i want to spend my time saving many souls as a messenger of Elohim God, cuz it is really worth.

4. susan says:

Time is present. Even the past was present when its time was given to us. And the Future also will be given to us as a name of present. Thus, for me, the most important time is now. And the way to waste time properly is to save people from death. In the Bible, for the sins committed in heaven, all people were hurled down to the earth. When we keep the Passover, that’s the New Covenant, we can receive eternal life without cost.

5. sherlock says:

Time is a precious present from God. We need time to reborn as the childern resembling God and Mother gives us the time and has been waiting patiently for us to refine ourselves. We should not waste the time given by Mother’s sacrifices and love.

6. whoiswmscog says:

God bless you, Sora. Thank you for your article. New year of the Sacred Calender is near. As you said, time flies and we cannot return it to the past. When I looked back on my life in this year, sometime I wasted time… After reading your article, I have reminded of my resolution on this year which was made at the beginning of this year. I will do my best to please our God the Father and Mother. Animo~!