In WMSCOG, I have learned how to give in

Love in WMSCOG

I was born the second youngest of five children; three elder sisters and one younger brother, so my parents brought me up with such a great love and favor. Also my sisters yielded good stuffs and gave everything in to me. As a result, I became too obstinate to give in and even whined and threw a temper tantrum to take the better stuffs from my sisters.

One day, I was so envious of my sister who had gotten the brand-new shoes that I wailed with high-pitched cries to take them. Of course those shoes didn’t fit me at all. I walked with a waddle and fell to the floor. Thanks to my stubbornness, I got the big bruise on my forehead which looked like a reflection of my bad behavior.

When looked back on my childhood, I’m ashamed, turning red. I was such a self-centered child not to recognize about my sisters’ love, who had given in the good things to me all the time. Sine I attended the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG), I have learned how to give in to my brothers and sisters according to the teachings of my Heavenly Parents; Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly the Mother. Moreover, the brothers and sisters who were received the good stuffs could give in to another and in this way, Zion is getting fortified, being full of love and unity.

Heavenly Parents want to give the best of food and the finest of drinks all the way, so I’d like to take after Them; divine nature, throwing off my sinful nature, in order to glorify Elohim God to the whole world. I totally agree with the following statement:

“As Abraham was blessed with the better when he gave in for his nephew Lot, so we are blessed more greatly when we give in for our brothers and sisters.” – From Teachings of Mother

1. sam says:

How good and pleasant it is when God’ Children live together in unity. For Mount Zion the LORD(Elohim) bestows his blessing , even life forevermore.(Psalm 133 1-5) This is my favorite verse. Give thanks to Elohim God.

2. sarah says:

All members of WMSCOG went through same situation. I did too. Before I realize Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mothr, I was self-centerd and didn’t know giving to others. However, My mind and life are changed in God the Mother! Because God the Mothe teachs us the giving love and does it as a model, So I can do that too. Because I receive the endless love from her, I can give to others. Thanks to Father and Mother who let me know true love.

3. sunny says:

When I follow the teachings of mother, I can change all things in me.

4. Ryc says:

The place where I can learn how to love and be loved is the Church of God.
    I’m very happy and proud to belong to it.

5. nicky says:

This is the teaching of the bible and WMSCOG. Elohim God lets us know the happiness of giving in something and it is more blessing when we give in, not take. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother to realize it

6. Jesscy says:

According to teachings of Elohim God, WMSCOG members always practicing giving love each other. Thanks to Elohim God taught me how to giving love through the example of Father and Mother.

7. jack says:

It is more blessed to give love them than to receive, as God always gives love.
    God the Father and God the Mother are wondrous love. They really want to give us the passover of the new covenant to save from spititual death. Please let’s realize the truth through the Bible, God’s words clearly.
    Thanks to Elohim God

8. margo says:

When we are in the love of God, our every bad things are changed. We also share love of God to another.

9. Stacy says:

As following teachings of Mother, I will keep sharing Heavenly Mother’s love with our spiritual brothers and sisters.

10. jessie says:

I wanted to be loved. But now I know how I can give love. I have learned from God the Mother. Thanks to Mother!

After being in Church of God , my attitude was changed to be humble to ppl. I try to give first than receive it, though it is awkward. When i give something to ppl, i return to me twice. Give First as God the Mother gave me love, life first. you would be happier.

12. nightflight says:

Whenever I give somthing to our brother and sister, God the Father and God the Mother fill in my heart with love which is incomparable with sinful desires.

13. Timothy says:

When I was young, I was too obstinate to give in to others. I was a selfish men. However, in the World Mission Society church of God, Father and Mother have taught me how blessed I am when I give something to others. All thanks and glory to Father and Mother. 😀

14. sherlock says:

That’s why I like the WMSCOG. People are getting more selfish nowadays but in WMSCOG I learn how to love my family, friends and neighbours by member’s action. Actually, I’ve got many chances to read or hear how to love other but it’s rare to see how to do it by other’s behaviour or attitudes. It is so nice to learn through good examples in church life.