Refinement

pocket_watch_750

A man asked a refiner when he finishes refining silver. The refiner replied that it is the time to end the process when his face reflects on the metal surface. God the Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have refined our mind in the World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG). Elohim God will finish refining our hearts when They can see Their mind on ours.

Pro 17:3 The crucible for silver and the furnace for gold, but the LORD tests the heart.

1. Pp준 says:

I’d like to change out of love like our mother!!

2. Eden says:

Amen. I want to become a beautiful ornament of God the Mother’s fine linen.

3. Eden says:

Amen. I want to become a beautiful ornament of Mother’s fine linen.

4. margo says:

We could be mother’s light or dark. Depend on our deeds. Do good for giving to mother light.

5. deer12 says:

hope…i wanna go to the heavenly kingdom with refiner who is creator of the whole universe.

6. jessica says:

God is making me to complete person from incomplete person. I thank God to lead me to Heaven.

7. Desiree says:

THANKS, GLORY, HONOR ONLY TO GOD ELOHIM. … AS SOON AS WE REALIZE BEING REFINED WILL HURT…WE HAVE TO SUFFER , SACRIFICE, BE PRESECUTED, HAVE OUR HEART BROKEN..OUR FAMILY TORN FROM US, WE MUST SUFFER TO BE REFINED, TO BE MADE PERFECT… WHICH US SINNERS ON EARTH CAN NOT BE BUT TO MAKE EFFORTS GOD JUDGES THE HEART…. SO IT WILL HURT A BIT… IT WILL MAKE U YERN, SCREAM OUT..BUT AFTER A WHILE IT JUST HURTS.. YOU DONT SCREAM OR CRY AS MUCH ANY MORE THE PAIN GROW SILENT THEN , WE BE COME PRON to pain…familar with it. Just like FATHER N MOTHER. .. GBY

8. After refining ourselves as soon as possible, I want to meet God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother in heaven. To do that, even though it will take much time and effort, I will do my best!

9. david says:

Father and Mother want to make us the finest beings in heaven.

10. withallheart says:

Amen. When the refinement is finished, we can go to the heaven.

11. whoiswmscog says:

Amen. I also want to be a child of God who reflects the mind of our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother to the whole world. God bless you!