On my way back home, I heard the words of the Bible

Way to home

This is a story of a member of the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). Let me deliver it to you.

On a Saturday in October, I came to hear the words of the Bible on my way home after spending some time in an internet cafe as usual.

‘There is God the Mother as well as God the Father.’

I was very surprised. It was also shocking that December 25 is not the birthday of Jesus. Everything I heard that day was so amazing and surprising that I wanted to know more. I once attended a church, but in actuality I went there just for fun. At that time, no matter how many times I listened to a sermon, I could not understand it at all and I also found it difficult to understand the Bible. However, the words of the Bible I learned at the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) were very easy for me to understand, and I felt that it is the absolute truth of the God. When I heard about the Passover, through which God cleanses us from all our sins, I immediately followed the truth in the Bible.

Since I have become a child of God, I find it more interesting to the study the Bible, and I gain much realization through a sermon during worship. These days, I am happier than ever before because I am making good memories with my sweet brothers and sisters in the Church of God while sharing love together.

What if I had not met those members who were delivering the words of truth that day? I would still be coming and going to the Internet cafe without doing anything special. The mere thought of it makes me feel sick.

I give thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for giving the terrific gift of the truth to me who was spending precious time in vain and for leading me to Zion. I will faithfully perform my duty as a young adult like the dew of the dawn so that I can be a worthy child of God. And I will surely preach the word to my friends who do not yet know the truth.

1. Niclee says:

All things for our salvation is on God’will and hand. We feel his touch and love in truth.

2. If I had not met Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Mother, I would be still wandering in spiritual darkness aimlessly.

You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning; my God turns my darkness into light. (Ps 18:28)

3. Anne Lee says:

How wonderful the fragrance of Zion it is!
    Every family in Zion surely agrees with his joy and gladness to be the member of WMSCOG, as the child of Elohim God.

When I look back upon those days to meet my God, to enter Zion, it all seems like a dream.

I even remember all things to happen in that day and to be born again with new-life spiritually;
    how I visited to my sister’s house,
    how I met the member of WMSCOG—a missionary,
    how I heard the truth all about the New Covenant,
    how I got baptism at once, and how I entered Zion, and so on.

But I know it.
    Opening the way to eternal life and preparing all blessings for me was my Elohim God; Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Heavenly Mother (Mother God).
    I give my thanks and honor to my Heavenly Parents ever and ever for saving me and taking me back to heaven.

• Timothy says:

Amen. It seems like a dream. Sooner or later, we will go back to the dream land, the kingdom of Heaven.

4. whoiswmscog says:

Amen. We are so lucky meeting God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother while living in this world in the WMSCOG. 🙂

5. david says:

I totally agree. Church of God entirely changed my life in a positive way:)

6. Glover says:

God bless U!!:) Before I was baptized, I was like you. I didn’t do anything special. Just coming and going to school and meeting friends. Nothing fun. My life was always so-so. But now I am happier than ever before. Thank Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for allowing me to come to Heaven.

• Timothy says:

Amen. In WMSCOG, we have received true happiness and joy which our Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother prepare for us.