Right Now

now

Here is a good lesson by Tolstoy’s story through which we can understand how important to keep the Passover in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). Let me share it for you.

This is from Leo Tolstoy’s short story, “The three Questions.”

“When is the best time to do each thing?” asked a king.

“There is only one time that is important-now!” answered a wise hermit.

There are things that we must not miss the right time to do. There would be no way to retrieve it if it’s late. Among many such things, the most urgent one is to save lives.

Keeping the Passover by believing in Christ Ahnshanghong and God the Mother who are the Saviors  in the age of the Holy Spirit, which is the way to save lives from numerous disasters occurring around the world, is the work to do right now.  These days, there was a big earthquake in Nepal. However, the members of the World Mission Society Church of God in Nepal were protected through the power of the Passover. Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

1. Annie says:

Passover is to be delivered ASAP for all people around the world.

coz Passover is the only way which we can be escaped from disasters..

Now is time to keep the passover in the WMSCOG!

2. crystal32 says:

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.
    There are so many disasters around us and even no one knows what will happen to us.
    So, now is the time to listen to the news of salvation!
    God said, whoever keeps the Passover can escape from the disasters and only WMSCOG celebratse the Passover of the New Covenant in these days. Let’s go to WMSCOG where is the most safe place!

• whoiswmscog says:

Amen. We should not boast about tomorrow. Let us hurry to flee to Zion, the safest place in the world where our Elohim God protect us.

3. Olivia Lena says:

“There is only one time that is important-now!”
    This part gives me enlightenment.
    In the Proverbs of Solomon, there is also saying that goes, “Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.”
    People make a plan for the future such as travel plan,marriage plan,job-hunting, preparation for old age and etc.
    But they can achieve those things if they live.
    If a great disaster happens to them, they cannot escape from the disaster by man’s way.
    If they survive, it is not a necessariness but a coincidence that there isn’t the promise of God.
    On the other hand, if someone has kept the Passover of the New Covenant, he/she can survive through the promise of the Passover that God has commanded.
    Then, it is not the coincidence but the necessariness by a result of keeping the Passover.
    You may think it is preposterous thing, but I honestly can say it is fact!

4. sherlock says:

I wish many people recognize the value of the Passover and keep it. I can not image how I would live if I did not know the Passover. Thanks to Father and Mother.

• whoiswmscog says:

Amen. If the people of the world realize the value of the Passover, they could not ignore the message of the Church of God.

5. tim says:

Amen. I too agree with your opinion, David. These days, there are many bad news and disasters happenning in various places throughout the world. We do not know what is going to happen tomorrow. In order to have peace in our mind, we need a Paasover which God promised protection from the disasters. How thankful is our Father and Mother. 🙂

6. David says:

In my university years, I’ve realized that the present moment is the most important phase of my life. Even though I may plan for the next 10 to 20 years, if I die, all my plans come to nothing. So I, truly, give thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for giving me the promise of their protection; I, no longer, live in fear of disasters. I am in peace 🙂

• Elohist says:

Amen… Completely agreed. Our life is so fragile. However, Father and Mother shelter us under their wings of love ^^
      This remind me of the painting where there’s thunder storm but the little bird are living in peace under their mother’s care ^^
      Really hope others will come to keep WMSCOG right now!!!

1. May 29, 2015

[…] of hope in the despair of disasters, please come to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) and keep the Passover which was brought back to us by Christ Ahnsahnghong. All thanks, praise, […]