Realizations from the work of King Cyrus

WMSCOG_King Cyrus

I want to share the fragrance of Zion in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). This is a story about the King Cyrus in Persia.

King Cyrus was a gentile king who thought he had nothing to do with God. King Cyrus, by no means, planned to be part of God’s plan; he just did whatever he willed to do.

However, he praised the God of Israel and even built a temple for Israel.

Ezra 1:1~3 In the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, in order to fulfill the word of the Lord spoken by Jeremiah,…”The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth and he has appointed me to build a temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Anyone of his people among you – may his God be with him, and let him go up to Jerusalem in Judah and build the temple of the Lord, the God of Israel, the God who is in Jerusalem.

This was because what he’d done was already prophesied 170 years before. (Isaiah 45:1~3,13)

Living in the 3rd dimensional world, we think phenomena in this world are controlled by humans, but in fact, they were planned by God even before the creation of the world.

Isaiah 46:10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please.

Sometimes, it’s hard to believe this, because that means billions of people were sacrificed solely for us since the creation of this world.

However, it is written as follows:

Romans 9:14~15 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! For he says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”

Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother in WMSCOG for Their grace and mercy.

1. alsk79 says:

The Bible is for testifying Christ.  Through the prophecy of the Bible, we must find out who he is. This is our duty for salvation. Let us see the prophecy with spiritual eye and wisdom.

2. victoria says:

The world was created by Almighty God. Our life is created by Almighty God, too.
    God made the world to give us eternal life. Our physical family, friends and companies wear made by God to give salvation. How amazing!

3. I will do my best to please to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother with the great grace and mercy!

4. Anonymous says:

I will do my best to please Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother with grace and mercy.

5. ashley says:

God’s plan must be done.
    And God planed everything for our salvation.
    This age, God the Father and Mother came down to the earth to save us.
    We are blessed people 🙂

• whoiswmscog says:

When I read your comment, I come to remind of this verse.

Isa 14:24 “The LORD Almighty has sworn, “Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand.”

6. Romeo says:

Whenever I remind that everything which is around me is given to me by God’s will and for my salvation, I can give thanks to God about everything of mine. Because if I realize that all of my situation is given by God’s will, I can understand that all of these are given and exist for my life and future. I am very happy to know that the Elohim God is our Heavenly Father and Mother.

7. elina says:

God planned everything and made an effort to save us from this sinful world.
    We should believe in and rely on our almighty God to enter the Kingdom of Heaven which is full of joy and delight

8. sarah says:

God’s will is inevitable and must be done. Because he is almighty and his plan is also perfect. I praise to God who conducts all things!

9. Anne Lee says:

‘Michel de Nostradamus’ who was born in French and got the reputation due to his collections of prophecies which become famous worldwide as to have the most possibility to fulfill so far.
    Especially his prophecies written in the 1540’s in the way of forms with stanza of four-lines are well-known as the apocalypse; the end day of the earth.

Even the things which a merely man foretold the future are regarded as the amazing miracles, even though there are not any evidences to have been accomplished, how much more God’s unfailing prophecies to have 100 percent probability are astonishing and marvelous!

2 Peter 1:19 “And we have the world of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.”

In the same way, we should pay attention to God’s word and all the more stick to His prophecies very carefully. All our gratefulness and gratitude be to our Heavenly Parents; Christ Ahnsahnghong and Jerusalem Mother.

• Timothy says:

Amen. Nostradamus prophecies were very difficult to know what does it mean and it was not been accomplished 100 %. However, all the prophecies of the Bible is so clear to understand and it surely will be fulfilled 100% at the end. How amazing is this?

10. Everything is controlled by God. Without His plan, there is nothing. Even though we don’t know His plan, we are the God’s people. How amazing it is!! Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who are controller of world.

Even though he didn’t know God and the work of redemption of God,he was chosen.
    We were chosen by God for the work of redemption of God at the last days

• Timothy says:

Amen. Though we have nothing, our Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother have chosen us since the creation of the earth. How blessed we are. 😀

12. whoiswmscog says:

How amazing is this. King Cyrus was a figure who represented the Second Coming Jesus who will save God’s people from the spiritual Babylon which are the false churches.

• irenetheron says:

Amazing in deed ! What is written about King Cyrus in the bible isn’t just a history or a coincidence, and has its prophetical meaning . What King Cyrus had done for the Israelites (proven by Cyrus the great cylinder) shows us that what the Second Coming Jesus coming from the east will do in these last days. The one who had fulfilled the prophecy about King Cyrus is Christ Ahnsahnghong and He set us free from spiritual Babylon by restoring the New Covenant Passover , the truth of life. Thanks and glory be to Ahnsahnghong-nim, the Second Coming Christ.