Where is the kingdom of heaven?

WMSCOG

Firstly, I would like to give thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God theย Mother New Jerusalem for allowing me to share a short fragrance of Zion, based on Sermon (“What is heaven like?”) delivered on the morning of 30th of May 2015:

The kingdom of heaven is in perfect harmony and peace. (Rev 21:4) And Jesus said,

Luke 17:20~21 …,Jesus replied, “The kingdom of God does not come with your careful observation, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is WITHIN you.”

Cultural norms in the global world, tend to breed individualistic societies where there is hatred, discords and disagreements which are the characteristics of those who fall into hell.

However, the members of the Church of God are in perfect harmony and peace with one another, and therefore so happy as if they are already in the kingdom of heaven. (For example, when you see the way they do the voluntary activities in perfect unity, they look genuinely happy, and observers also want to be part of them)

Psalm 133:1~3 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in UNITY! It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron’s beard, down upon the collar of his robes. It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the Lord bestows his blessing, EVEN LIFE for evermore.

So, through the sermon, I was able to truly realize that the kingdom of God is only within the World Mission Society Church of God where all the members of different backgrounds and races are in perfect unity.

I hope that more people will come to join us on our journey to our eternal hometown, together with us ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Elohist says:

Truly give thanks to our Heavenly Father and Mother, the reality of LOVE to come to this earth and set us the perfect example of LOVE ^^
    The people in WMSCOG are truly blessed and they truly resemble God!
    When I first come to WMSCOG, I received so much love!
    When I meet Mother, the LOVE I’ve received is immeasurable and I truly feel I’m in heaven!
    No doubt WMSCOG where Mother dwells is Kingdom of Heaven!

2. sherlock says:

I understand the description of Prophet Isaiah on new earth and new heaven.

Isa 65:25 The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but dust will be the serpent’s food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain,” says the LORD.

On God’s holy mountain, the spiritual Zion, there are Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, which is the reason that all the members of WMSCOG who have different culture, character become one. Without There teaching we never know how we can be united. Isn’t it the great miracle?

• Timothy says:

I hope to enter the Kingdom of Heaven where there is no more death or mourning or pain or sorrows without fail.

3. Angela Hensen says:

Though we have lived in different background and races, we are the heavenly family received the flesh and blood through the Passover.

4. parker says:

I was able to truly realize that the kingdom of God is only within the World Mission Society Church of God where all the members of different backgrounds and races are in perfect unity. This mention is so close to my opinion. In WMSCOG, I always feel that every member of this Church is in perfect unity because they have being learned through Heavenly Mother’s teaching. I hope every other people also can participate in this immeasurable blessing.

• Timothy says:

How good and pleasant it is when the brothers live together in unity! This verse has been fulfilled only in Zion, the World Mission Society Church of God.

5. ashley says:

It is true.
    Im a member of the World Mission Society Church of God.
    I can feel happiness whenever I come to the Church of God.
    It is because we have God the Mother and members always practice God’s teaching.

Actually, Wherever God resides is the kingdom of heaven, so the World Mission Society Church of God where Heavenly Mother ,who is God incarnate, dwells is kingdom of heaven, and surely there are full of love and perfect harmony and peace.
    What makes me happy the most is “God put me in the right place for receiving eternal life”
    Thanx to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.

• whoiswmscog says:

God bless you irenetheron. As you said, the World Mission Society Church of God is the only Church where God dwells in this last days. Where should we go to meet God except the Church of God? Thx to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for leading me to Zion. ๐Ÿ˜€

7. Jessica says:

I have found out the church that perfectly harmonized with love. However, I couldn’t found the church for many times. Now, I find the place. It is WMSCOG. There is love because God dwells Zion.

• whoiswmscog says:

Amen. Jessica. Good realization. The Church of God has a perfect harmony and love because our Elohim God dwells there. ๐Ÿ˜€

8. kathy says:

Yes I agree with this article. I used to taste the kingdom of heaven in World Mission Society Church of God where members in here are bonded with the blood of God. So eventhough races are different they can be united with comprehension each other. And actually the drive motivation to do it is that they have same goal in Faith, the kingdom of heaven. Thanks to God the father and God the mother for allowing me to faith to the existence of the kingdom of heaven…

9. crystal says:

Absolutely!! When we become equal situation and are divided by need, there can be heaven. In world mission society church of God where God dwells and give teachings about heaven, we can face it! Plz come~ ๐Ÿ™‚

10. elina says:

We, the members of Church of God, are so happy by following and practicing the teachings of Elohim God as if we are already in the Kingdom of Heaven with our spiritual parents.

I can reach the kingdom of heaven when i remain in father,Christ AhnSahngHong ang God the Mother who save me at this age !!

12. withallheart says:

I found the kingdom of heaven in the World Mission Society Church of God too. The brothers and sisters are perfectly harmonized with love in WMSCOG. I give my thanks to the Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother.

13. Anonymous says:

• Timothy says:

The World Mission Society Church of God is the Kingdom of God’s grace preparing to enter the kingdom of Heaven.

14. snackpacking says:

Precisely. We can find our way to our true hometown only in the World Mission Society Church of God. ’tis the only place with eternal joy and happiness all created by our Heavenly Mother (God the Mother). Thanks for a wonderful fragrance. God bless you. ๐Ÿ™‚

15. liz says:

All thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for leading me to enter the kingdom of heaven.

16. whoiswmscog says:

Our missing place, our hometown, our losting place where true happiness and joy are overflowing day after day. This is our spiritual hometown, the kingdom of Heaven. I found the way to go back to the kingdom of Heaven through the grace of Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. All thanks and glory to Them. ๐Ÿ˜€

• sarah says:

If we didn’t meet Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, how can miss heaven and how can know the way to Heaven ourselves. I gives eternal thanks and praise to Elohim God.