Accompany

Ac.com.pa.ny

go somewhere with (someone) as a companion or escort.

Every day is a race. Sometimes, I was fairly exhausted and tired.

Although it’s probably hard to be alone, I have accompanies to walk with me.

Being together; Staying together; Smile together; Suffer together; Advancing together: this is what a team should be all about.

The journey is with everyone.

1. Pp준 says:

I’m so happy♡with my God the Mother,
    for living this world.

We are so lucky to have God the Mother here on earth ,who came in the flesh so that we can walk and talk with God the Mother together in our time. I don’t envy Jesus’ disciples and apostles any more.
    Bcz God the Mother will always accompany with us until we enter the heavenly kingdom 🙂
    All thanks, praise and glory be to God the Mother.

I was exhausted, when my Heavenly Father n Mother gave me comfort !! They encouraged me “Cheer up”!! “Prepare our hometown, heaven” !! They are always with me. They walk with me together whether i”m in sorrow or in happy
    I decide that i’ll follow n accompany with Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother until going to heaven, my home !!
    I appreciate them !!

4. Eric says:

This article really cheers me up. Sometimes I felt like I am all alone. But there always have been Father, Mother and bros & sis.
    Acompany. . . such a good word to represent heavenly family. Thanks God, for allowing me to realize we are all one.

5. Jessica. T says:

Mother~~ Please bless me to accompany You in finding my heavenly family members till the end.

6. I will accompany spiritual brothers and sisters. And I will accompany Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who lead me into the kingdom of heaven.

7. we are not alone!! God the Father and God the Mother always accompany with us!! And They make us one in Them. Therefore we accompany with our brothers and sisters till we go back to the kingdom of heaven. Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother!!

8. Tim says:

Amen. We are one body with our Father and Mother by particiapting Their flesh and blood though the Passover. I hope to walk with you as your accompany together with Father and Mother till the end.