Where can you find a truly beautiful life?

WMSCOG_0806

A Truly Beautiful Life is in WMSCOG.

Where can you find a truly beautiful life?

If someone asks me this, I will definitely say ‘The World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG)’ where Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother dwell. When I was in the world, not knowing WMSCOG, the years were racing by, but the youthful imagination I had in my earlier years diminished and I always tried to make sense of the world, but had no success. I felt like I was being, or had been, robbed of the most important years of my life and that made me feel depressed. Anger and confusion filled my heart and I had no refuge where my soul would be comforted. I lost my smile and drifted apart from people gradually.

I was living a life in despair. Then Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother reached out Their hands and rescued this lowly child. The first time I came to WMSCOG shines in my memory brilliantly. I studied about the soul and the whole world around me changed as if someone flipped an invisible light switch on. Everything became clear and my imagination was revived and became a form of encouragement. Now I’m always with the bright heavenly family; I never smiled and laughed so much, even from the heart. Now that I’m in WMSCOG, I realize that I’m in my most delightful time and there is no greater joy than this! Who is happier than the children of God? No one! I want to deliver this secret of salvation to those who are wandering around, not knowing the meaning of life, without a moment’s delay. I eagerly hope to share this joy and delight with them.

C.D from Philadelphia, USA

1. niclee says:

We have met the truth of New Covenant and received ELOHIM GOD in Church of God. And God the Father and Mother gave the hope of Heaven as God’s children. We don’t have any reason why we can not be happy. Thanks to God the Father and Mother for letting us realize you love and join in God’s last salvation.

2. Rachel says:

I also realized meaning of life in the World Mission Society Church of God.

Now, many people in the world, wondering in the dark without knowing the meaning of life.

I will also deliver the good news of salvation diligently.

3. Greg says:

In this world, there is no true happiness and eternal pleasure because this is not our real motherland so I truly want to go back to our heavenly home with our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother

• Timothy says:

God bless you Greg. So true. There is no perfect happiness and pleasure in this world. We can find it only in the Kingdom of Heaven.

4. sarah says:

As like a baby feels happy and relaxed in his Mother’s arms, Our spirit also feel them in God the Mother. There is no place in this world where we can find a truly beautiful life. Please Come to God the Mother who give us  boundless love!

5. crystal says:

In this world, there is sadness, despair, pain and so on. However, in Zion, World Mission Society Church of God, there is Heaven. Because God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother[Heavenly Mother] dwell and lead us eternal kingdom of Heaven. So we can find a truly beautiful life in Zion. I give all thanks and glory to our Elohim God to let me know Them and the place!!

We can take happiness in the arm of Mother!. I”ve found a true happiness in the arm of Heavenly Mother, My spiritual Mother. I can take a rest in her forever n ever !!

7. Timothy says:

My people want to achieve success and get a true happiness. But they do not know where they have to go to get a true happiness. I too did not know how to get a true happiness. When I came to Zion, I could realize the meaning of my life and the Savior in this last day, which brings me the perfect happiness.