The Church of God gave me the confidence of salvation

WMSCOG_0909

Hello, I’m Jenny Harmon and I belong  to the Church of God. I would like tell my story about my life of faith, which is before  I started attending the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG)  as well as after that.

My family is christian. So I used to go to church with my parents on Sundays ever since I was a little kid. Though I didn’t know at all what faith was, I attended service with  the wish for the kingdom of heaven because in mind I believed  in God.

But when I became a middle school student, doubts about churches and their teachings began to grow in my mind. And they were still growing when I became a high school student. The vague statements by the pastor that you will go to heaven if you just believe in God just gave a distrust to my life of faith. As for his sermon during worship time, it was more about his private opinion on what was going on in the world than about preaching God’s words.

At some point going to church that way, I asked myself: ‘As long as God is in a person’s mind, they can enter heaven, and not just those who attend service?’ After that, I attended fewer church services and had no conviction of salvation. Finally God had nothing to do with my  life and I lived my life repeating the same day over and over again not bettering myself in anyway and with no goal. God just existed in the back of my mind…

One day, I met by two young women on my way to school. They asked me: “Have you ever heard about God the Mother?”, and sincerely explained  about God the Mother and the Passover with the Bible. I could see their earnestness in their eyes.

The Bible they had was exactly same as  any other I had seen since I was a child. But there was secrets of the Bible, which I  had not known about until then. The truth about God the Mother and the Passover, which was taught by the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG), was the true words of God that gave me confidence in my salvation and of heaven.

Since then, I have studied the Bible little by little at the Church of God. It was a totally different experience there from that of the other churches I had been to, besides the fact that the Bible was the same as the one that I had been reading ever since I was a child.

The preaching of pastors in the Church of God begins with the Bible and ends with the Bible. And the members of the church never stop saying beautiful things and doing good deeds with a smile on their face following God’s teachings.

I got to thinking that ‘If God exists, He must be in this Church’ even at my first visit. The World Mission Society Church of God, that I belong to now is the true church that was established by God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, and practices all the teachings of God in the 66 books of the Bible.

The place where heaven is clearly seen, where the love of God toward mankind recorded in the Bible can be felt, is the World Mission Society Church of God. I really wish for you to find the truth in the Church of God and reach salvation by receiving the Saviors of this age, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, the Spirit and the Bride.

1. buddy says:

Thanks to heavenly father and mother . whenever i read the Bible and the book of Christ Ahnsahnhon, i feel that Christ Ahnsahnghong’s teachin is really true

2. aroma says:

When I was a child, my father died. I had felt terror and fear about death from that time. And there had been no certainty for salvation in spite of I believed in God. But the terror and  fear  have disappeared after I entered into Church of God, and now I have the confidence and gratitude of salvation. Thanks to Elohim God for giving us salvation.

3. saphe says:

We come to know that God lead us to this truth until now.  Without God’s help, no one can meet this truth and find out true God. Thanks to God the Father and Mother for allowing us Heaven.

4. Dianne says:

I also have the confidence of salvation. It’s very thankful that we realized the truth of Bible. I will praise God the Father and God the Mother forevermore!!

Everyone realizes what faith they had before after accepting truth n Elohim God.Their faith was not sincere to God but believe in him with lips not deeds.
    That’why they do their best rather than b4 for Elohim God who gives them etetnal life

6. irene says:

When i attended other previous churches before the Church of God, i felt like walking down a dim street, i mean, I was not sure of my soul, bcuz  I was aware of that many things that i had done for my salvation as my previous churches taught  were not from the Bible.

Now, by Elohim God’s blessing i am so happy and have a strong  confidence for the salvation of my soul.

I am very proud of that i  follow words of God as written in the Bible. Thanks and glory be to Elohim God

7. Green says:

WMSCOG is so beautiful. Especially in worship time, the sermon starts with the Bible and ends with the Bible. I love it.
    The more I get to know here the more I become attracted by its truth.

8. Grace says:

WMSCOG is beautiful regardless of its different location. I also feel this is last church to save all mankind with truth-Passover of the New Covenant and New Jerusalem Mother. If we look into the words of God, the Passover established by Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross leads us to the New Jerusalem(Gal4:26)

Who can revealed the this on the earth.
    The Bible was recorded with

Gal4:26) the Jerusalem that is above is free and ahe is our Mother.

9. withallheart says:

I had thought that religion can not explain the God until I attend The World Mission Society Church of God(WMSCOG). However,now I have conviction that I can find the true God in WMSCOG.

• Timothy says:

Amen. We can find out perfect truth, perfect conviction, perfect love, perfect harmony and true happiness in the World Mission Society Church of God within the love of God Elohim.

10. crystal says:

Me,too!! When I was young, I used to go to church. But as the time passes, I have no faith to God. However, after studying in World Mission Society Church of God, I come to have a confidence of salvation. Because God Himself let us know the way to kingdom of heaven without hesitation. Therefore I am very happy in Elohim God; God the Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother[Heavenly Mother].

• Timothy says:

God bless you Crystal. I really give thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for leading us to Zion so that we can go back to Heaven together. Animo~!

1. October 26, 2015

[…] AD 321. From that time, Churches had started to keep Sunday (man’s rule) gradually. Thus, The Church of God (World Mission Society of Church of God) is the only true church which was established by God and follows God’s commands.  If you are […]