The 53rd Overseas Visiting Group

WMSCOG_0917

Those Who Are Forcing Their Way Into Heaven, Being Armed With Love

On July 25, a large number of members from Asian countries—India, Japan, China and Nepal—entered Korea through the Incheon International Airport. They were members of the 53rd Overseas Visiting Group that was specially organized for gospel worker education. This visiting group consisted of 169 members who had been taking the lead in the gospel work at 59 main or branch Churches in four Asian countries. 85 percent of them were young adult members in their twenties or thirties—they are the workers of the new covenant, who devote themselves to the work of God very enthusiastically.

The schedule of this visiting group focused on the programs that help the overseas members build up their Bible knowledge, virtue, faith and leadership, which gospel workers should possess. Although it was the hot summer season in Korea, the continuous torrential rains cooled down the heat. The grace of the Holy Spirit was poured out like heavy rain upon the overseas members who studied the truth fervently.

Mother commended the members who had made efforts for the gospel in difficult circumstances and comforted them with the hope for heaven. She blessed them, saying, “As you visit Korea with much difficulty, ask for the blessing of the Holy Spirit earnestly and become great gospel workers to find all our lost heavenly members.” At every moment, Mother stayed with the overseas members and served them. She attentively listened to the problems of each individual member and of their local and branch Churches as well. Her every deed itself was an object lesson, which was inscribed in the hearts of the overseas members.

Brother Hiro from the Yokohama Church, Japan, said, “Mother personally called me by my name and granted my wish and understood my thoughts. Because of Her love, I felt that every single word of the Bible was coming alive in my heart when I was studying the Bible.” Deaconess Pyush from the Hyderabad Church, India, said, “While being directly taught by Mother and seeing Church videos, I’ve realized that preaching without love is nothing, and that dying souls can be revived only when we preach to them with the love of Mother.”

The overseas members took time out of their busy schedule to visit the World Mission Society Church of God History Museum, some local Churches and the Institutes, where they shared brotherly love and obtained much realization. They also attended a cultural event prepared to comfort and encourage them, through which they received much spiritual inspiration and new strength as well. They committed themselves to participate in the suffering of Christ and to preach the sacrificial love of Father and Mother, as great gospel workers.

The members of the 53rd Overseas Visiting Group realized the value of God’s blessings and tried their best to help God the Mother with love for Her, as Jacob did, even though they did not have much experience in faith. “The kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it” (Mt 11:12). These words of God were being fulfilled by them all over the world.

1. Aria says:

God the Mother’s love is the greatest thing in the world!

I give all thanks to Heavenly Mother who are giving the blessing of the water of life for Her children with eternal love and blessing!

2. jamie says:

Realizing the love of Mother is important, but serving brothers and sisters according to the love of Mother is more important I think… 53rd visiting group members are so blessed as they felt Mother’ love and saw Mother’s example with their own eyes..

3. merryjane says:

Overseas members could be good gospel worker, for they recieve Heavenly Mother’s deep love and holy spirit from Mother.   I expect that they advance to spread good news to whold world and I also take part in this blissful works.

4. marry says:

thru prophecy of bible many people come to Korea for meet Heavenly Mother and study the bible.

5. musco says:

Mother’s love is spreading to the whole world. The one who feel the love of Mother, they come to Mother and take the water of life.

6. Tapana says:

All the prophecies of the Bible are to be fulfilled in their own time with pin point accuracy! How comes? All of them came from Elohim God! Only those who keep in step with the Bible will enter the kingdom of heaven.

7. susan says:

It’s the one of the prophecies of the Bible. Can anyone think all nations are gathering to WMSCOG? We are watching now. The Prophet Isaiah foretold that all nations would come to God the Mother, so-called New Jerusalem Mother. When I confirm this through the Bible, I could feel that WMSCOG is truth. For the existence of God the Mother, all remaining prophecies could be fulfilled.

8. Jamy says:

I really like WMSCOG. All things happened here are very wonderful!! I’m attracted to the genuine members of Church of God. They resemble God. How can I express the Glory of God in WMSCOG? I heard some people are delivering falsehood by devoting their life. It’s alike with the history of the age of the Son. When the savior came to the Earth, there was people who didn’t believe the prophecy even though they said they love God.

1Ti 2:5) For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus..

In case of Disciples, they said Christ was man. On the contrary, Jews had thoughts that God could never come as a man.

Jn10:30) I(Jesus) and the Father are one..

Jn10:33) We(Jews) are not stoning you for any of these, replied the Jews, but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God

And, the more important thing is that in our age, the Spirit and the Bride(Rev22:17) came to the Earth in the flesh. It will be a stone that causes men to stumble to someone, but, to those who believe the prophecy without man’s thinking, it will be a sanctuary.

9. Elohist says:

Truly Heavenly Mother’s is so immeasurable.

She gave Her love, Her time, Serving each one of them, Listening and Answering all of their wishes, Encouraging and Solving all of the members who have different situation and difficulties.

She did all these to 169 members for 10 days – 24 hours, smiling all the times, without anyone feeling neglected.

No one on the earth could ever do that!

How amazing Heavenly Mother is! There’s no doubt She is our HEAVENLY MOTHER!

10. Jane says:

I also really want to be a good gospel worker like them. Everytime I see this scene of prophecies being fulfilled by overseas brothers and sisters, I come to realize that WMSCOG is true church where God accompanies with us.

1. October 2, 2015

[…] 2015. Following the example of Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother who teach the members of the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) to serve all humankind, the members of the Church of God actively participate in doing […]