Why Must The ‘helper’ Be God the Mother?

WMSCOG_God the Mother_1105

God brings to light the providence of the creation of creating man through what was recorded in the book of Genesis. Let us find out the secret of God Elohim whom the biblical scholars have regarded as a mystery until now, and the reason why Adam needed a helper.

Ge 1:26~27 Then God said, “let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.” So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

The word ‘Elohim’ in Hebrew, the original language, appears over 2500 times in the Old Testament. Elohim which has a plural meaning; ‘Gods’, created male and female in Their image and in Their likeness. Here, we need to focus on the word ‘ female’.

The reason is that the English word ‘female’, which means woman, was derived from the Latin word ‘femella’ but the smallest semantic unit ‘femina’, implies gender. Etymologically, it means ‘woman’ but in the 14th century to match its English counterpart ‘male’ the spelling was changed to ‘female’ and used. The word ‘woman’ differs from the word ‘female’ in that it has the distinct implication of gender. For this reason, we can fully understand the true providence of creation; God the Father, the male image of God, created man as a male in his image, and God the Mother, the female image of God, created woman as a female in her image.

Then why did God give Adam a helper? And why did God go through the complicated process of making Adam fall into a deep sleep and creating Eve from Adam’s rib, not from the ground, through which He formed all of the animals with, and which would have been easier to do?

Ge 2:19 Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the air.

Ge 2:18~23 The LORD God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him.” So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man’s ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man. The man said, “This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called ‘woman,’ for she was taken out of man.

First, Eve, the first woman, comes from the Hebrew word ‘from-man’, that is, implying that the woman came from man. That is why Adam named Eve, saying ‘This is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh’. When God created Adam, the reason God gave Adam a helper was, there was one thing Adam could never do. We can know why God Created Eve because if God had another purpose for a helper to help Adam, God would have made him a friend to talk to or pets to spend time together with. And if Adam needed teachings, God would have given him a teacher. However the reason God gave Eve the mission to give life to a child is because Adam alone could never give birth to life.

For this reason, Adam called Eve life. We can understand another of God’s providence of Creation for giving life only through Eve. Then, what is the will of God in creating Adam and Eve in the Bible?

Ro 5:14 Nevertheless, death reigned form the time of Adam to the time of Moses, even over those who did not sin by breaking a command, as did Adam, who was a pattern of the one to come.

Adam who was created in the image of God stands for one to come, namely God the Father.  Then who stands for His wife, Eve? The Bible testifies about his wife, Eve.

Ge 3:20 Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living

Gal 4:26~28 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. For it is written “Be glad, O barren woman, who bears no children; break forth and cry aloud, you who have no labor pains; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband. Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise.

Adam’s wife Eve stands for God the Mother who allows us, human beings, eternal life. According to this prophecy, the Second Coming Jesus, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother allow all human beings eternal life without any cost.

Re 22:17The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” and let him who hears say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

As the children who have received eternal life through Heavenly Jerusalem, God the Mother, the last Eve who has come in the age of Holy Spirit, let us become the spiritual children who boast about Elohim God, the Spirit and the Bride, the source of our eternal life, to the souls in the dark running towards death.

1. Nenita says:

When we look into the Bible, we can get clear and plain answer without doubt.  Yes, it it absolutely true that we have not only God the Father but also God the mother.  Eternal thanks to Elohim God.

2. Mercedes says:

You deserve praise and honor Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnhong and Heavenly Mother Jerulasem for allowing me to understand this greatest mystery of the Kingdom of Heaven. I was covered by darkness as the god of this earth blinded me but because of your great love and sacrifice for the salvation of sinners you allowed me to understand that I have Heavenly Mother . I can only be part of heavenly Family and called children of God if I have Father and Mother. It is really a big celebration I have known my Spiritual Mother!!..Thank you Mother Jerusalem…

3. Isaac says:

And also we should know how we can become the children of God the Father and God the Mother, which is to keep the Passover.

4. withallheart says:

Even though it is so clear and obvious, but many people regard as mystery. God let us know the providence of creating through the bible and nature. If people pay attention to understand the providence of God, they will be understood easily.

5. Irene says:

We should understand the God’ provindence of creating Eve who was the mother of all the living. If God had wanted, God could have mad man alone give birth to a child, however God made a woman, Eve and gave her the privilege of giving birth instead.

Bcuz God wants to teach us, all the living about that there is the our spiritual Mother and She appears to give us eternal life in the last days. ‘ No Mother No life’ That’s  the God’s providence that we must not miss.

6. ask79 says:

Eve is the absolute helper to bear a life for Adam.  Likewise, God the Mother is the helper for our salvation and the life giver as the Bride. This is why we need God the Mother, and God’s will in creating Eve.

7. jamin says:

I love to study Bible and read articles in here. Actually, I used to hear the WMSCOG is not a good place before. However, I started to study Bible for my friend in college, explaination was so biblical that I couldn’t quit studying it. Before religion was catholic. And one day, I asked meaning of Pentecost in Catholic thinking of that it’s meaningless to keep it by not knowing its clear meaning. But, he said that I don’t need to know it. After that, I stopped going there, and bought Bible in the bookstore. Even though I had been in Catholic for 8 years, I had ever read the Bible. So, it’s somewhat difficult for me to read like eunuch in ACT8.

Ethiopian eunuch was reading the Isaiah after worship to Jerusalem, And Apostle Philip approached him asking ” Do you understand what you are reading?”. He replied ” How can I..” In the scene of ACTS 8:26,  I could find my experience before meeting a prophet in WMSCOG. Anyway, I found truth in WMSCOG, and feel satisfaction with my life of faith. Thanks for God Elohim to feel your love and grace.

8. Brad says:

All providence of God shows us that Eve represents our Heavenly Mother. In order for children to have life, they must have their physical mothers. This is the will of God to show that all spiritual children, in order to have spiritual life (eternal life) must have their Spiritual Mother, that is God the Mother!

9. Ali says:

All the prophecies in the Bible reach the conclusion that the Spirit and the Bride, the Saviors of this age, are God the Father and God the Mother. I have no doubt that the day is close when all the people of the world will come to God the Mother and seek Her grace.

We need a helper in our lifetime.when we are young,need parents to do homework as helper and teacher to learn some lessons and co-worker to do work at business place. Our God the Father,prophetical Adam needs his wife,God the Mother to give life forever as helper.
    We need our helper,God the Mother for eternal life at the last day~