WMSCOG members made me feel comfortable as if I was their own family.

WMSCOG_1130

God bless you. I want to share my story of receiving the truth in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). When my wife was  pregnant with our first child, she started attending the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). As I was always sorry for leaving home early in the morning and returning late at night every day because I was a chef, I thought it would be good for her to attend the church.

Being an atheist, I was not interested in religion. So, when my wife asked me what I thought about having worship services on Saturday, I just said to her, “Your opinion, especially concerning religion, is more important than other people’s opinions. So judge for yourself what is right.” By saying this, I wanted to show that I respected her religion but that I did not want to be forced into her religion.

As my wife continuously expressed her desire to go to the church together with me, I finally received the promise of a new life last winter, but I had no thought of attending WMSCOG. Nevertheless, I went to WMSCOG whenever there was a service on my day off, because I liked the members of WMSCOG; whenever I came to WMSCOG, they welcomed me warmly and made me feel comfortable as if I was their own family. They thought of others first before themselves and served them. Now I know that it was the example of Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

As I was resting while looking for another job, I attended worship services regularly and it probably helped me grow in faith. I steadily studied the Word and learned more in depth about God’s work of salvation. I also gradually started to realize Father’s sacrificial path which He walked while carrying stones and Mother’s boundless love for Her each and every child.

Now my sense of values in life has completely changed—from physical to spiritual. I have also found a new job which enables me to attend every worship service. I go to WMSCOG after work every day. I am really happy to spend time with other male adult members sharing gracious stories and studying the Word of truth together in WMSCOG every day. By doing so, I become more faithful to my family as well and I also feel happy and grateful for even the smallest things.

I truly give thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for leading me to the truth. I would also like to express my gratitude to my wife for not giving up on me but continuously helping me come into the truth; actually I have never said “thank you” to her.  Now I want to lead other people to Elohim God. Although I am lacking in the ability to preach the Word, I will do my best to carry out my mission as the worker of the New covenant.

1. chloeknight says:

So  graceful fragrance !! I felt the same way when i came to WMSCOG for the first time ! 😉

There is no warmer shelter than WMSCOG where is filled with love and consideration of God the Mother .

2. mymi says:

when i remain in Zion i too feel comfortable. it is there are the love of Mother and brothers and sisters.

3. bongo says:

I am proud of being a member of WMSCOG. The members of WMSCOF make us smile and laugh because Father Ahnsahnghong and Heaveny Mother teach the truth of the new convenant through the Bible. Only here, WMSCOG gives the water of life to us.

I give thanks ans glory to Elohim God for calling me.

4. elsa says:

I will also do my best to carry out my mission as the worker of the New Covenant for the glory of God.

5. Irenetheron says:

It’s a beautiful fragrance!

Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have planned the redemption work for each child before the creation of the world, and are now leading each child to the truth of life accordingly.

It is always good to hear that  a spiritual blind  open his/her eyes by the grace of Elohim God and become a good gospel worker to save souls.

6. Abigail says:

The WMSCOG members are always smile. I feel happiness and comfort in their appearance.

7. Sue says:

I remembered the smiling face of WMSCOG members. When I suffered from something, they always give love to me and take care of me. I felt love of God the Mother from them!

• Rachel says:

Yes, I also felt same thing.

Our brothers and sisters resemble Father and Mother so they always give love.

8. Manuel says:

Gracias al amor y sacrificio de Dios Padre Ahnsahnghong y Dios Madre Jerusalen, nosotros, ahora, tenemos la esperanza de volver a nuestra patria celestial, el reino de los cielos.
    Tengamos paciencia hasta que nuestro Padre venga y recibamos de El, el galardon, segun la obra que hayamos hecho(Ap. 22:12).

9. Sofia says:

World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) always welcomes people as if they were family. They always put into practice the teachings of God the Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. The World Mission Society Church of God is the true church in these last days that practices the new covenant; the love of God.