“Dad, do you want to go to heaven?”

WMSCOG_1221

“Dad, do you want to go to heaven?”

“Of course, I do.”

“If so, you have to come to the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG)!”

At the bold preaching of my seven-year old son, my husband came to think about an afterlife sincerely. After receiving the truth, he began to attend the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) but was still half in doubt. As all his doubts about the Bible were solved, he kept exclaiming in admiration.

From then on, my husband started to change. Before, he did not like reading books, even comic books. Now, however, he reads the Bible when he comes home from work; he continues reading it even until dawn without feeling tired. Since he started to practice preaching the Bible, he has become more diligent. He writes down what he wants to preach and practices preaching to my children and me. Even while eating or driving, he repeats the words of the Bible.

He is deeply lost in the New Song as well. In spite of being tone-deaf, he once chose a new song and practiced singing the song for a whole month.

“Mother’s love that has been hidden throughout all ages . . . ”

When he finished singing the new song in front of us―my children and me, we all gave him a big applause because we saw how hard he had been practicing it. Then he started to learn and practice another new song; he carried a New Song book under his arms and hummed the song everywhere, whenever he had time.

After keeping the Feast of Trumpets, my husband expressed his feelings; it was his first time to celebrate the autumn feast.

“I couldn’t stop the tears from welling up while giving a prayer of repentance. Honey, I want to lead all our family to Zion (WMSCOG) so we can go to heaven together. But what if they don’t listen to me?”

My husband got all choked up and started to cry. I also shed tears. For quite a while, we just kept crying. I believe that Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother will lead all our family members to Zion (WMSCOG), moved by my husband’s beautiful heart.

My husband’s love toward Elohim God is pure and beautiful. I pray that he will continue to keep his faith and grow to be a strong pillar of Zion (WMSCOG).

1. ahnmiso says:

As God said, My sheep listen to my voice, the children of God is supposed to return to Heavenly Mother and Father .

Thanks to Father and Mother,s great Grace.

2. Flinen Jane says:

I want to make my family be a member of WMSCOG because it is the church which Father and Mother dwell.

Thanks to Father and Mother for allowing me in this truth.

3. sarah says:

If you want to go to heaven, you have to find the church who keeps the God’s word and where God dwells in. WMSCOG is the only church who follow all teaching of the bible. And, we keep the God’s feast so WMSCOG is Zion where God dwells in. (Isa 33:20)

4. ian says:

If you want to go heaven you must come to zion. That is the Church of God.

5. sally says:

I’ll pray that every brothers and sister in Zion will continue to keep their faith and grow to be a strong pillar of Zion (WMSCOG).

6. leebonhyang says:

wow, I am so happy to hear that.

I couldn’t stop tears when I realized wondrous love of God the Father and God the Mother through the Bible, too. I like to listen to the new songs in my car  to preach words of God.

It is the most imortant for us to understand the Bible correctly.

Thanks to Elohim God ♥

7. withallheart says:

How simple it is. The preaching is not difficult, we just deliver the good news, then God let us bear the fruit.

I should have more confidence and deliver the gospel to people who do not know the WMSCOG.

8. Abigail says:

I just want to go to heaven.  And I will go to the heaven in the WMSCOG.

9. Irenetheron says:

What a beautiful fragrance of Zion ! GBU!

10. Peter says:

To enter the kingdom of heaven, we should do the will of God (Mt 7:21-). The World Mission Society Church of God follows the teachings of God without adding to or removing from them. Do you want to enter the kingdom of heaven? Then, please come to the Church of God where you can also meet the Savior of this age: the Spirit and the Bride:

The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!” Everyone who hears this must also say, “Come!” Come, whoever is thirsty; accept the water of life as a gift, whoever wants it. (Revelation 22:17)

11. L. Gabriel says:

Thank you for the gracious article of the WMSCOG.

12. Timothy says:

Amen. In the World Mission Society Church of God, we are able to find the way to enter the kingdom of Heaven. I hope all his family members receive the truth and enter the kingdom of Heaven. God bless you.

13. Brad says:

Beautiful fragrance. God bless you!