Heavenly Mother whom my soul remembers

Tear_WMSCOG_0105

Hello. I want to share my experience with you when I felt the love of Heavenly Mother in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG). There was a history museum tour and a meeting of the mission work before going overseas for the gospel in April, 2011. I cannot remember it well, but, I sat somewhere in the first 3 rows. It was near the dais, and I was able to see Heavenly Mother up close for the first time.

However, the moment I saw the Heavenly Mother enter the stage area it brought tears to my eyes. This was the very first time that something like this happened in my life. I had never cried like this before, even though I saw Heavenly Mother from a distance at an event. After the event, the Deaconess who came with me asked, “Did you cry a lot?” I said, I don’t know why I cried so much.  Then she told me, “Because your soul remembers your Spiritual Parents, even though you cannot.” At that time I thought ‘is that it?’

However, a little while ago I went to an event which was allowed by Heavenly Mother for all university students. At that time, there was a new member who had been baptized and it had been less than a few months and she sat beside me. However, during the event she kept shedding tears. I thought, ‘she must be crying because she is so touched and this event, which is probably her first, is so good’.

After the event had finished and as we were sitting there, I asked to her, “How was your first event?” she answered me, “It was good, but I don’t know why I cried so much when I saw Heavenly Mother.” At that time, I remembered my experience and said to her, “Because your soul remembers our Spiritual Parents, even though you cannot.,”

We can’t remember our life in the heaven because of our sins, but, our soul remembers and misses our Heavenly Parents. I realized that Heavenly Father, Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother are our Spiritual Parents thanks to this experience.

1. ariel says:

Mother always remember us. even thou we are sinner. Thank you Mother for allowing me to give your love.

2. Rachel says:

Our God the Mother came down to the earth to save us.

Her love is so amazing. I wish many people realize Mother’s love.

3. elina says:

When I met God the Mother from a distance,  I also cried a lot.  I feel that  my soul remember our Spiritual Parents, even though I cannot. My soul feel the love of Spiritual Parents and  I love them.

4. leebinhyang says:

Absolutely that’s right. Our soul remember our God the Father and God the Mother.

When I saw God the Mother, shedded tears in drops.

I have felt the wondrous LOVE God the Mother gives.

Thanks MOM. :)♥♥

5. ariel says:

when i heard Heavenly Mother at first time, i just think ah! ah! right. it is very natural.

And i didn’t think it is strange about Heavenly Mother even though i heard first time.

Thank you very much Father and Mother for knew me about my Spiritual Parents.

6. withallheart says:

Whenever I saw the Heavenly Mother, I cried all the time,
    I cannot stop crying and I did not know why.
    Now I understand a little bit, my soul remember my Heavenly Mother, even though I cannot remember.

7. L. Gabriel says:

Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother in WMSCOG is the best treasure for me. Thank You, Father and Mother.

8. szc says:

Amen ! Actually It is not so difficult to guess how much more Heavenly Mother would feel heart break,  looking at us in agony in this sinful world. Heavenly Mother, You are here bcuz of me….That’s the reason why the Bible says this —‘ Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away’ Isaiah 50:1  — I give eternal thanks and honor to Heavenly Mother.

9. Abigail says:

I did not remember Heavenly Mother, but Heavenly Mother remember me. so I realize Mothers love. I give thanks to Heavenly Mother.

10. Irenetheron says:

Amen to that, I think that most brothers and sisters would have felt the same when they met Heavenly Mother in person.

Specially when I noticed Her suffering and pain hidden in Her smiling face,I cried a lot thinking ‘what has She done to deserve all suffering? no, none at all ! The only reason that She undergo all suffering in this world is ‘us’, the sinful children of Her…’

Heavenly Mother is truly our Mother, so, even at this moment, She devotes Herself to saving 7 billion’s souls scattered around world. All thanks and honor be to Heavenly Mother.

11. Shiny says:

I also felt so happy and secure with tears when I heard that we have spiritul FATHER AND MOTHER at first~~ even though we can’t remember cause our sins~ so thankful Father Ahnsahanghong and heavenly Mother came down to bring us back to our beautiful heaveny country . . .!!