Life After Delivery

Life After Delivery - whoiswmscog.com

Before I emit my fragrance of Zion, I would like to give all glory, honor, praise and thanks to our Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for Their abounding love and sacrifice.

A few days ago, I read a story which made think about the truth of our life. It even made me cry. I’ve realized again where we are from and where we have to go, and how lucky I am to recognize our Mother while many people don’t. The story is as follows:

This story takes place in the womb of a mother, there were two babies. One of them asked the other,
“Do you believe in life after delivery?”
“Of course,” answered the other, “there must be something after our life here. Maybe we are here because we have to prepare for what we will become later.”
“Don’t be silly! There’s no such thing as an afterlife. How is it possible?”
“I don’t know, but I’m sure that there’ll be a brighter world. We might walk with our legs and eat with our mouths.”
“Nonsense! It’s impossible to walk. And what? We’ll eat with our mouths? It’s ridiculous! We eat through the umbilical cord! Let me tell you something! There’s no afterlife. The umbilical cord is too short for it.”
“But I believe that there must be something. It must be different from what we are accustomed to here.”
“But no one has ever returned after the delivery. This present time is our whole life. In this dark and distressing life, we can’t accomplish anything.”
“I don’t know exactly what it’ll be like after the delivery, but I’m sure that we’ll meet mommy and she’ll take care of us.”
“Mommy? Do you believe we have a mom? Then where do you think she is?”
“Where? All around us! We can live in her and through her. This whole world can’t exist without her.”
“I don’t think so. I’ve never seen mommy, so she doesn’t exist.”
“Well, sometimes, when it’s quiet, you hear somebody singing and feel somebody embrace our world, you know! I believe a real life is waiting for us, and we’re simply preparing for it now.”

Just like the baby in the story, we’ve been living only for the short life on this earth as if that was the only life we had. However, we will have an everlasting life and will live with Heavenly Father and Mother after our physical life.
I give eternal thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for showing us Their eternal divinity and power through all visible things. I would like to thank Mother for blessing us to recognize Her in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) and have hope in the heavenly kingdom where we will always be with Her, and with our Heavenly Father and all the heavenly brothers and sisters.

C B C from Madrid, Spain

1. jessie says:

I can understand easily. The heaven is invisible world but it surely exists. I’m preparing after this life~

2. nicky says:

It moved my heart! we do no go to heaven yet. But we can know the heaven exists. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother let us know

3. jack says:

Obviously the Bible testifies that there are God the Father and God the Mother.
    GENESIS 1:26 Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, 1:27 God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male anf female.
    Elohim God really want to give us the eternal life to save from spiritual death.
    Please let us know the Bible.

I have had my spiritual life b4 delivering on the earth from heaven. Father,Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother let me knew the existence of my spiritual life thr the Bible. That’s why l try to live for my real life,spiritual life.
    Thank you,Father n Mother !!

5. Jessy says:

Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother chosen us from the beginning and called us to Zion.

6. bird says:

I give thanks and eternal gory to our Elohim God who allows us blessings of Kingdom of Heaven where will always be with our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, and all the Heavenly brothers and sisters.

7. ellisa says:

we have Mother who give us life. and also we have Mother who give us eternal life. after world also Mother give us.

8. richmond says:

our God is making such weak beings heavenly people of eternal kingdom of heaven , through the process of resurrection and transformation

i m so thrilled whenever imagin the celestial world

9. musco says:

It is very interesting story.
    We live in the small world but we think that is all. We need to have mind to think the universe.

10. Brad says:

This story is so sweet and inspiring. Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for this amazing realization!