God’s sacrificial blood shed for me

God's sacrificial blood shed for me - whois wmscog.com

I’d like to share the grace of God which Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have bestowed upon me and give all glory, honor and thanks to Them for Their eternal love.

I visited an acquaintance who was in an accident and had been hospitalized.
He works in a construction field, and four of his fingers were injured because a machine malfunctioned. The first thing he said as soon as he woke up from the anesthesia after the operation was, “get rid of that machine right now!” He did not want to see it or even think about it. His company replaced the machine with a new one right away, admitting that there was something wrong with it. Even his co-workers would not want to use that machine.
Some people, who have been in an accident, show an extreme feeling of hatred for an object or a situation related to that accident. It is called post traumatic stress disorder; it is hard to live a normal life if it is not treated in time. My acquaintance who had been in the accident seemed to be under severe stress because of it. How awful it must be for him since he can’t use four of his fingers now!
I remember the movie, “The Passion of the Christ” that I saw in a theater a few years ago. Jesus was in extreme pain for six hours on the cross. When I think of the scene where Jesus died after shedding all his water and blood on the cross, I don’t even want to look at the cross. I can fully understand why the members of the early Church described the cross as a cursed tree.
The churches of today are very different from the early Church. The cross has become the symbol of a church under the pretext of teaching the merits of Christ’s blood and His love. Before, I too used to wear a cross necklace. I firmly believed that it was the way to show my love for Jesus. How heartbroken God must have been, seeing me not understanding the truth?
Now I will preach to more people the Passover of the new covenant, through which God promised eternal life with His sacrificial blood shed on the cross.

1. Katy says:

I also hate the cross because Jesus was so painful on the cross. However people wear as accessories like necklace and rings. I can’t understand. If Jesus was died by gun, will they establish guns on the top of churches?

2. bene says:

Our Father Ahnsahnghong never forget the extreme pain before 2,000 yrs ago and even 37 yrs at His Second Coming.

We can never imagine and know the pain! The one thing we can do at the very least is to keep the Passover with all my heart.

3. Linda YMP says:

How great our Father’s love is for coming to the earth  for second time in the name of the Christ Ahnsahnghong where he had been in extreme pain 2000 years ago..!

4. Luna Serina says:

Our God Ahnsahngghong and heavenly Mother shed their tears and blood for us, this sinner. Even though we didn’t realize and recognize them, they always were behind us and beside us. I’m so happy to be called God’s child

5. jessie says:

the cross can’t save us. it is just an idol. If Jesus was killed by a gun. We will set a gun on the top of churches? No way…

6. merry jane says:

If somebody want to remember Jesus’ sacrifice and blood of cross, they had better keep Passover not erect Cross as a symbol of church.  which one will Jesus perfer to? erecting Cross or keeping Passover(the new covenant was established by Jesus blood)?… let’s be the wise christians.

7. Jessy says:

If God the Father and Mother did not accept me to know the truth, I too believe and worship front of the cross. Thanks to God the Father and Mother lead me to the truth and gave me the wisdom to distinguish the truth and false.

Most of Christians serve n worship Cross rather than sacrifice of Jesus on the Christ- the truth is the Passover of the New Covenant. Jesus Christ established the Passover for memory of his sacrifice. He sacrificed to save us from sins. But the Passover was abolished since crucifixion of Jesus. That’s why He came again bringing New Covenant as new name – Christ Ahnsahnghong . Believe!!

9. nora says:

many christian believe the cross more than His sacrifice on the cross. the cross is just instrument of death penalty. we should think it is just idol in God give us ten commandments.

10. musco says:

My brother had car accident seriously. For a long time he couldn’t eat anythings red. Even tomatoes. Trauma is big stress. Nobody want to remember his trauma. Nobody.

11. Amy says:

I don’t want to imagine the pain of Jesus sacrificed on the cross. It’ so terrible. But Jesus was willing to sacrifice His life for our salvation.

How can we repay Him ?

I’ll do obey the will of God and preach the great love and sacrifices of God for the glory of God.

12. Our Family says:

God the Father and God the Mother always sacrifice for their children.