With a Faith Mature Enough to Give God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother Only Joy

With a Faith Mature Enough to Give God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother Only Joy - whoiswmscog

With a faith mature enough to give God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother only joy

With all my heart, soul, mind and strength I give eternal thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for blessing me to be a child of God Elohim.

“Mom, can I bring this one?”

My son always asks me this question before we go out. He always wants to bring a toy to play with so he will not be bored while his is out.

Small toys are no problem, but when he wants to bring a big and heavy one, I start to feel concerned; because it may become my burden if he gets bored with it even though he plays with it well at first. Apart from the toy, I have a lot of things to carry, such as water, spare clothes, a tissue and many more things for my child. So, if I go out all those things plus the heavy toy my son wants to bring, it causes me more trouble and inconvenience.

My son does not know how I feel, and he is busy just trying to pick the toy that he wants to bring. Then he gives me the toy to carry as usual. Sometimes I scold him, but when we come back home, the toy he brought is always in my hand. Even at this moment, Heavenly Mother carries the heavy burdens of Her indiscreet children. I think I am spiritually no different from my child; I hold fast to things that are unnecessary to go to heaven – such as jealousy, envy, hatred and arrogance, and when I feel tired from holding them, I shift them onto Mother. From now on, I will have faith mature enough to give Mother only joy, not my burdens. Eternal thanks be to our God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for Their infinite and boundless love They pour upon us.

Isaiah 60:1-3 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

BY Han from Seoul, Korea

1. Pp준 says:

All thanks and praised be to our Elohim God.

2. jessica says:

I also have given my burden to Heavenly Mother. I’m sorry to God the Mother. I don’t want to give it anymore. I want to be a good daughter to you.

I think that i still have faith like child. Sometimes i disobey the words of God-harmony n love each other n stand firm in Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother. From now on,i will give joy to them with fath mature !!

4. love says:

Obviously I have felt that God the Father and God the Mother look after me all day and all night to give love. Once very sometimes I thought it is natural that Elohim God give me love. But the more my faith grow, the more I realize the wondrous love Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother give. Today I thank to my spritual parents, God the Father and God the Mother. I LOVE THEM FOREVER.

5. sarah says:

I always thought only my joy and followed my heart that was different with Heavenly parants’ will. Whenever I did, they didn’t scold me and just taught me with love and endurance. By their love, I am changed a little. I try to understand their will and practice to get rid of my bad things and receive teaching of Mother. Thanks to God the Father and Mother who lead us to Heaven with great love!

6. elohist7 says:

When I did what I want to did, I didn’t think about the mind of our Elohim God. However God the Mother says that my children are my whole life. God always focuses on the children of God and run the universe for the salvation of children of God.  I’ll also have faith mature enough to give Mother only joy , not my burdens. I give thanks and glory to our Elohim God.

7. alsk says:

Even if we are in sin, Heavenly Mother does not stop her effort and love for us.

We are all and love itself to Mother

8. LaGe says:

I want to have a mature faith to pleasing Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother by preaching to all 7 billion million peoples in the whole wide world and leading them to the World Mission Society Church of God to getting eternal life.

9. Turam says:

I’ve found Elohim God’s love toward heavenly lost children. Their sacrifices are beyond imagination and explanation. And, still, I need Their love in all things. Now, I hope to do what They will be pleased with.

10. Timothy says:

Amen the children of God at the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) always try our hardest to please our God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for the salvation that They have given us!