I will do my best to be worthy of heavenly awards

I will do my best to be worthy of heavenly awards - Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother (wmscog) whois

All glory be to the King of kings and Lord of lords, Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

When I was  young, there were many frames on the wall of the living room of my house. Most of them were certificates of merit, which my brother, the first son in our family, received. There were many kinds of awards: honor student awards, perfect attendance awards, diligence awards, awards in recognition of efforts, and so on. When I read the contents of the certificates of merit, I could picture what he was like in school.
My brother was a reliable son in our family. He obeyed our parents readily and helped out with their work quite well. My parents wanted him to accompany them whenever there was an important event in our family.
When I recall those days, I come to think of what kind of child I am now to my Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother: ‘Am I living a spiritual life that is worthy of receiving an award? Am I faithful enough for my Heavenly Parents to be proud of me?’ There must be countless awards in the kingdom of heaven, which are incomparable to those of this earth; awards for giving thanks, for service, for praying hard, for obedience, for yielding, for working hard, for serving others, and so on. How joyful would it be when I receive the heavenly awards, which will shine forever in the whole universe with God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother’s glorious names on them! While imagining the scene of receiving the awards, I become determined to do deeds which deserve to be awarded.
I give thanks to God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for promising this sinner precious awards, as well as the forgiveness of sins. I will do my best to live every moment, without regret, so that I will be worthy of heavenly awards.

H-S Im from Seoul, Korea

1. jessica says:

I wanna be a good girl and faithful daughter of Heavenly Mother!

2. Shiny says:

I sometimes imagine how beautiful and glorious would it be to get awards in the heavenly awards ceremony in the Kingdom of Heaven. For the crown of life Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are preparing I will also keep trying my best to be worthy of Heavenly awards even though there are many temptations and hardships around the world.
    I really appreciate to our Elohim God the Father and Mother who forgive our sins and give chances to repent by preaching to save 7 billion people.

3. Stacy says:

Yes, heavenly awards are beyond compare. I will getting hard to receive heavenly awards through diligently preach the gospel to whole world!

4. Jamie says:

Oh… Right! Those who are awarded did something that should be awardable.
    I should also do something that is acceptable to be awarded so that God the Father and God the Mother can be pleased.

5. remingtonwhite says:

I want to delight our Heavenly parents by looking for dispersed heavenly brother and sisters.

Every single day,  I will do my best for Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother by imagining the scene of receiving the forever-shining crown and precious awards in  heaven. 🙂

6. love says:

When we make a great outcome, compared with the effort we made, we call it “luck”

After reading and studying the Bible, I found out the great truth, the Passover of the new covenant God the Father and God the Mother give us to save from spiritual death.

If we get eternal life, eternal happiness, and all the inheritance of God’s kingdom with a little effort, isn’t it the greatest luck?  How about keeping the Passover of the new covenant, the precious promise of God? You will get the best luck in the world. Now I am the happiest to realize the truth and get the eternal life.

I LOVE Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

7. margo says:

Anybody wants to take awards.
    Always.
    One thing you have to think is that how much you tried to do for awards. I want to take awards for heaven. So i will try to do my best to be enough for heavenly award.

8. elohistsy says:

Only our Elohim God loves and protects us with endless love. Our God the Father and God the Mother are preparing the heavenly awards for us.  I also give thanks to God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for promising this sinner precious awards, as well as the forgiveness of sins. I will do my best to live every moment, without regret, so that I will be worthy of heavenly awards

Parents happy when their child do their best at school n work. When we,the children of Elohim do our best to preach the gospel for the glory of Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother,they will be happy. I’ll do my best whatever i do for them

10. Soen042 says:

Today thanks! What we who are forgiven from sin do is to give thanks to Elohim God.

11. 제인 says:

God the father is preparing crown of life for us, children of Elohim God in heaven. Our original life is not in flesh but our souls. So we should prepare lives of heaven not in this earth. God bless you.

12. Immer says:

I hope to receive the crown of life on that day from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. We all can do this great thing as long as we are faithful to the new covenant. Elohim God will help us when we are doing so!

13. Brad says:

What could be more glorious than to win an award from Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother? Let’s work hard to save 7 billion people this year.