God the Mother Carries Out the Gospel Work Through Her Power

God the Mother Carries Out the Gospel Work Through Her Power - whoiswmscog (Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother)

I want to give glory to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother forever and ever for loving me so much.

This is something that happened when my son was in the fifth grade. During his school vacation, he constantly played with his friends, and when it was almost time to go back to school, he started pressing me to help him.
“Mom, I have an assignment you have to help me with.”
“What is it honey? You’re now in the fifth grade, so you can do it by yourself.”
Although I was not pleased with his attitude, I could not just sit back and watch after I heard him say that he was unable to do it alone. His assignment was to make a simple dish and take pictures of the process. We decided to make labokki (spicy stir fried rice cake and noodles). I told my son to prepare vegetables first. However, when I saw him holding a kitchen knife, I became uneasy and worried. I felt that if I did not stop him, he would hurt himself and have to go to the hospital, far from doing his assignment. So I made him pose like he was chopping onions, and right after taking a picture of him acting like he was chopping onions, I told him to put the knife down. The next thing to do was to stir fry the prepared vegetables with different kinds of spices. However, I also felt uneasy when I saw my son standing in front of the gas stove which was turned on, so again I just made him pose for a picture.
Finally, the dish was finished. While my son scooped it into a bowl, I looked around the kitchen and the mess he had made and cleaned up; the red pepper sauce on the dishes and the sink with a dishcloth. My son held the bowl where the food was neatly placed, and posed in front of the camera with a pleasant and satisfied look on his face as if he had made it all by himself. It would have been that much easier if I had cooked it alone. It was much more difficult to cook with my son because I had to help him do it from start to finish.
I think it is the same with the gospel. If our Mother carries out the gospel work through Her power, She could finish it much sooner just like it would have been much easier if I had done the cooking alone. It was much more difficult to cook with my son because I had to help him from start to finish. Nevertheless, She has entrusted it to us, Her children, so that we can be blessed, and cleans up the messes we make. How much effort does She make for us! Mother only compliments and encourages us, Her children, saying, “Good job! You put in so much effort!” even though we always make mistakes. Am I the one who just poses for the picture in the gospel work which God personally accomplishes, without even doing anything? I am eternally grateful to God Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for Their plentiful love and grace.

HS Kim from Bucheon, Korea

1. buddy says:

God the mother should be received every glory since she has lead all gospel!!

however God the mother praises us. how merciful!

thanks to God the mother

i give all glory to God the mother!

2. irene says:

The source of our power is Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother the New Jerusalem.

Without our helps, Father and Mother would accomplish all the redemption works, however They entrusted us with the gospel so that we can be blessed the most. Thanks and glory be to Elohim God.

3. jessica says:

I can feel the power of God the Mother when I preach the gospel. Only God the Mother can manage this gospel.

You are right! If Heavenly Mother does gospel work alone, she may finish the work of redemption for Heaven. But,she waited n wait that children of God do work of God by themselves on depending Elohim. So,our faith could be stronger than first. Thank you Mother!

5. Jamie R. says:

Ah… This passage makes me realize how hard Mother carrys out the gospel work. To lead us to salvation, Mother entrusts us the gospel work, but Mother, without rest, needs to care us whether we get troubles or not… I give thanks to God the Mother from bottom of my heart…

6. wooa says:

if i did alone, of course can not end very well. im very lack everything. but Mother always help and care for me. so that i can do everything. i am give Thanks to Father and Mother.

7. Stacy says:

Heavenly Mother always waiting us until born again, also God the Mother helping us realize Elohim God and giving us opportunities to bear fruits. Although all, I realized that Mother’s great love is everlasting.

8. elsa says:

We cannot understand how much effort God the Mother makes for us to give us blessings and salvation. God the Mother only compliments and encourage us with endless love, even  when we do not anything for God. We can just try to follow the teachings of God, we cannot do it completely. It’s for our salvation, not for God. I give thanks and glory to our Elohim God. And, I’ll do the gospel work for the glory of God by obeying the teachings of God.

9. alsk79 says:

No stop in God the Mother for finding out the children of God. Even now Mother is praying for and taking care of us who is God’s children. In Mother’s mind is a children only. God the Mother’s hope is our salvation and go to Heaven together. It’s only thanks we have to do, and we follow Mother’s way.

10. Gedal says:

We can do nothing for our souls apart from God the Mother! She is the source of eternal salvation. It’s only God the Mother who can bless us with eternal life. And, this was why Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed Her, who is the last secret. We can do everything within God the Mother!