Give Me The Words So That I Will Fearlessly Make Known God the Mother and God Ahnsahnghong (WMSCOG)

Give Me The Words Make Known God the Mother and God Ahnsahnghong (WMSCOG) whois

I want to give all glory to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for all Their blessings They have given me.

I tried my best at my work, taking care of my children and doing housework, but as I became weaker, I decided to take a break from work until my children grew up some more. Spending more time with my children, I began to meet my neighbors and the parents of my children’s friends, whom I didn’t know when I had a job. Among them, I became very close to the mom of one of my older kid’s classmates, and I was introduced to the truth through her.
I had been to church just a couple of times when I was a child, and I wasn’t really interested in religion. However, when I heard about God the Mother, the Sabbath day, the Passover and the cross, I thought, ‘The Church of God truly follows the Bible. If I decide to go to church some day, I must go to the Church of God.’
I was going to postpone going to church until later, but God blessed me to receive the promise of salvation earlier. Since then, the Bible, which I had regarded as a book of good teachings, looked different. The precise prophecies about this age in the Bible were so amazing. At the thought that God had saved me even though I hadn’t really sought God, I felt happy and excited while washing the dishes and cleaning the house. I shared this joy with one of my neighbors.
However, my youngest sister and her husband who are Catholics were not happy about me going to the Church of God. As for my husband, he didn’t side with them probably because he heard the truth a lot of times from me. I was thankful enough for that.
Before the Passover, I found out that a sister in Zion, who knew how much I wanted to lead my husband to the truth, was eagerly praying for my family. I also began to pray to God more earnestly. God answered my prayers and my husband was blessed with a new life and kept the Passover together with me. All I could say to God was that I was so thankful.
Now, I am studying the words hard to boldly preach the gospel to whomever I meet so that they can also receive the blessing that my family has received. So I pray, today, too, “Whenever I open my mouth, give me words so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel.” Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, thank You so much for Your unending love and grace.

GH Han from Guri, Korea

1. Pp준 says:

Thanks to got the mother’s sacrifice,pain and sorrow…
    I’d like to change out of love and follow mother’s way!!

2. Dina says:

Amen. Father and Mother listen our earnest prayer and help it. I beleive it so I want to also lead my phisical family to the truth. I pray for them whenever I pray to God.

3. Mel B says:

Elohim God found me first regardless of whether  I sought God or not.

According to the Elohim God’s plan, Everyone out there will be saved

4. mr says:

Thanks to Elohim God that let me read this fragrance of zion and makes my heart with delight.

5. Sara says:

Thanks to father and mother! I will also preach boldly the words of God!!

6. LOVE says:

We need love God the Father and God the Mother only give to us to take to the kingdom of heaven.

The wondrous love is the passover the new covenant, Bread and Wine of God.

Our spiritual parents, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother really want to give the eternal life, the PASSOVER to all the world. SO we must try to know the truth through the Bible.

I sincerely hope you realize the love through the Bible that is made of our stories.

7. Jamie R. says:

It would be very grateful for you to share blessing of the Passover with your husband:D. When I realized the Passover blessing by studying the Bible more and more, I felt really thankful toward God the Father and Mother.

8. syelin says:

I’ll also began to  pray today to find our the lost brothers and sisters by preaching the gospel with the love of God the Mother. I want to share the joys and blessings with one of my family and neighbors. We can do it with our Elohim God.

9. irene says:

This is what God promised. “If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer”.

Even though it may seem like a impossible thing, there is nothing impossible to God so you should ask God. Everything will be done by the power of God.

10. jessica says:

I have reminded when I was baptized. I can’t forget the day. I’m studying the bible hard. and I’ll boldly preach the gospel!!

I could understand the words of God: Sabbath Day n Passover n idolatry by the grace of God the Father n God the Mother. I hope,too give me the words to preach the gospel fearlessly to ppl for the glory of them

12. rose says:

when i was heard God the Mother at the first time i didn’t feel strange. just it is very natural and clear. and Passover, Sabbath, and ETC,, i can understand very well. because the bible testify about that.

13. Stacy says:

We can do everything through God. I realized that if I depend on Elohim God, God gives us everything what we eagerly want:)