I am reminded of God the Mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong

I am reminded of God the Mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong - whoiswmscog

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother’s love is something I will always treasure.

In my town, my mother was very famous for being a good cook. She could make almost any kind of snacks, such as doughnuts, egg bread, etc. Whenever I showed off the snacks my mother had made to my friends, they all looked at me with envy and I felt so proud. However, when I was at home, I also wished she would buy us chicken or something like that.
After a few years, when I was in high school, I overheard a conversation between my mother and her neighbor.
“My kids wanted chicken, but I didn’t have money to buy it. So I just made snacks or bread with the flour I had.”
I always thought that my mother made those snacks simply because she was a good cook. I never realized that those snacks had the love of my mother inside them who wanted her children to grow up as happy children despite how poor we were. I felt sorry to her, and ashamed of myself for having asked her to buy me chicken. What I ate as I was growing up was not just simple snacks or bread, but my mother’s love.
I am reminded of Heavenly Mother who did Her best to feed Her children in the early days when our church was poor. I would like to give thanks for the love of our God the Mother who always sacrifices Herself for Her children behind the scene and to Christ Ahnsahnghong our Almighty God the Father.

MA Mun from Gimje, Korea

1. Sarah says:

All of God the Mother’s interests are us! She always thinks of us, gives boundly love and pray for us. Without God the Mother, there is nobody who have his eyes on us and does something for our salvation.

2. Eden says:

God the Mother’s love always gives me a new strength to carry out the gospel work with passion and gladness. Thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for never giving up our souls and feeding us constantly with Their great sacrifice and love.

Whatever Mother does n cook is for only children. That’s why Mother does her best with heart of love.I love Heavenly Mother too.

4. withallheart says:

There is only myself who cannot realize and take mother’s love for granted, even though there are many sacrifices and loves from mother.

From now, I will try to fine my Heavenly Mother’s love everyday.

It will be very happy to find one by one and more.

5. LOVE says:

Our spiritual parents, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heaavenly Mother, I really feel happy to realize that there are God the Father and God the Mother who constantly  give the water of life to us through the Bible.

WE LOVE YOU♥

6. littlestar says:

I give all thanks and glory to our Elohim God who feeds us enough physically and spiritually to give us eternal life and blessings.  Our Elohim God is the best creator ,chef and doctor.  I love our Spiritual parents.

7. Li says:

I feel how much God the Mother loves us through this post. all thanks to God the Father and God the Mother!!