I will walk with God the Mother until we go to heaven (WMSCOG) – Christ Ahnsahnghong

I will walk with God the Mother until we go to heaven (whoiswmscog) - Christ Ahnsahnghong

I want to first give glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for allowing me to write this fragrance of Zion.
When I married my wife, our newly married life was not very bountiful because we were not well-off. Since I was so busy at work and didn’t have much free time, I couldn’t keep my promise to do for my wife whatever she asked.
Not long after we had our second child, I found out that she was attending the Church of God. I was a little worried, but I let her go because I thought I could keep my promise to do whatever she wanted by at least letting her go to church. In actuality, I had felt sorry towards my wife who had always been taking care of me, our children and my parents.
But I couldn’t accept her request to go to the Church together with her. I used to attend a Protestant church before. I often stayed in church all day. However, I was hurt because of the discrimination and distrust, which was not seen, among the members. So I left church and decided never to have any kind of religion in my life.
My wife must have been perplexed by my peculiar rejections which were not just once or twice, but she didn’t give up on my soul. “Before we got married, you promised you would do whatever I asked. So, please go to Church with me. This is my wish.”
Since I hadn’t kept my promise with her, I couldn’t reject her earnest request anymore. In this way, I was reborn into a new being and began to study the truth. The words of the truth shocked me. When I realized that Heavenly Mother was suffering for me, I burst into tears.
God didn’t abandon this sinful child, but patiently led me to Zion. How can I ever repay God for His grace? I just want to focus on the Bible study more, and lead to Zion the many people in the word who have been hurt and have closed their minds. I earnestly pray that I will walk with God until we go to heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, thank You.

YC Yu from Daegu, Korea

1. Miriam says:

The path of light has Mother’s footsteps,and if we follow them,we will enter heaven

2. Haizale says:

I give eternal thanks to our heavenly Mother & Father for forgiveness of our grievous sins & letting us receive salvation please come to Zion & study the truth through the Bible and let’s go to Heaven in hast ❤️

3. Pp준 says:

GOD wants to find the lost children by preaching the prophecy of the Bible which we can realize our savior coming down in the flesh.
    I also believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong is truly God~!!

4. Melly says:

Heavenly Mother has been waiting until we come back to her. Thanks to the God the Mother’s love.

5. gfm says:

Elohim God wait for us to come to zion.

so let’s preach the truth to our brothers and sisters in this earth to come to God.

6. Rin says:

I’m so happy to be with God the Father and Mother. I want to be a good child of God.

Heavenly Mother has been waiting so long..almost for 6,000 yrs until the last child is found . When we all are back to our Heavenly Mother’s arms, we will  be clothed with heavenly clothes with wings! This is the moment that Heavenly Mother , Heavenly Father and we long for.

8. Sara says:

Thanks to God who waited me a  very long time to come back !

9. csara says:

Thanks to God who didn’t abandon this sinner. I will join Salvation of humanity 7 billion with God.

10. mr says:

In the blessing from God, walking the gospel road together will be happy !!

11. Mel B says:

No matter how terrible our sins are, Elohim God, God the Father and God the Mother don’t want us to go to our destruction. So there’s still a  chance for salvation given by the grace of Elohim God.  I do hope everyone , who hears the gospel of Elohim God, doesn’t lose this chance.

12. jessica says:

I also want to walk gospel way with my life if I am married!!

13. Sophia Millar says:

I don’t have any things that I am afraid of , because I am always with God the Mother who gives the eternal love all the time. Our Mother, Heavenly Mother is sincerely waiting for you to give the eternal love in Zion. Please come to here, I hope truly you to join the love and realize the truth through the Bible. ♥

14. loveu says:

I hope the physical family of all the members of the World Mission Society Church of God accept the request of salvation from God and become the Heavenly Family. We can be happy in the love of God in the Kingdom of Heaven forever and ever as the member of Heavenly Family.

15. withallheart says:

I am so happy for you.
    Your soul would be embraced by the love of Heavenly Mother all the time.
    I will ask to my family to go to WMSCOG earnestly.
    Someday my family will come to the Zion like you by grace of Heavenly Mother.