I believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother (WMSCOG)

I believe in Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother-whoiswmscog-God the Mother

I would like to give all praise and glory to our Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

I am a Ukrainian. I grew up listening to the words of God from my parents who believed in the Greek Orthodox Church. On Sundays, all my family members attended worship services together at the church. From a certain moment, however, I felt that God did not dwell there. So I began to attend a Protestant church despite my father’s strong objection.
Since I came to Germany to study, I began to go to a Baptist church. I went there even on weekdays as well as on Sundays, and also studied the Bible diligently. However, the more I read the Bible, the more questions arose in my mind. I was not sure if I was doing what was right, if it was pleasing to God.
When I was confused, I met some people from the Church of God. The truth they preached to me was really amazing. However, since I had only believed in God the Father, it was not easy for me to accept the existence of God the Mother.
Though I decided not to go to the Church of God again, the words that I had heard in the Church kept lingering on my mind. No matter how diligently I read the Bible alone and kept praying to God, I could not get rid of the thought that only what I had learned in the Church of God is true. So I visited the Church again and became a child of Elohim.
Now I believe in Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother and follow Them. I give thanks to God for opening my mind and eyes, and I earnestly pray that my parents and younger brothers in Ukraine will also come to Zion. I want to preach the Word boldly to those who do not yet know Elohim and lead them all to Zion. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother bless everyone in Ukraine to be able to receive Your blessings.

1. Jane says:

God the Mother exists. It’s a clearly truth.
    She gives us eternal life. she came on the earth in flesh and stays with us.
    Receive God the mother and believe in her!!

2. Chung says:

Now, I am studying about Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. For me, It is little hard to understand completly bacause for a long time, I just believe in Jesus. I thought that there is no savior without Jesus. However, I am trying to get rid of my prejudice because they are explained by the Bible…

3. Pp준 says:

Christ Ahnsahnghong is second coming Jesus,
    So to get the salvation.
    We must believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong!!

4. tony.d says:

Which church is true church at all? I was wondering before I come to Zion. Only the church of God gave me the answers about my all questions through the Bible. The Church of God is true church!  Elohim God is creator God who is testifies in the bible!

5. Eden says:

Amen! The Bible is the letter from God Elohim, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. Thanks to Father and Mother for me to be given the letter and hear Your voice.

6. dina says:

Amen. I will also pray that the lost Ukraine brothers and sisters realize Elohim God and come to zion.

7. Jayfee says:

Many people don’t know who is the savior in this age. In the age of the Holy Spirit, The Spirit and the Bride give us the water of life. I hope all the people on the earth come to the Zion and receive eternal life from our God the Mother, the source of water of life.

8. csara says:

I’m glad to know heavenly father and mother in my life. It is the greatest blessing of my life.

9. csara says:

I could realize truth of God though the bible, too. thanks to God~

“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities–his eternal power and divine nature–have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse…”

Since God’s divine nature is invisible, God let us know about God through all creation on earth ! For an example, Life is the most important thing in  whole universe and can be given only through mothers. This is God’s providence. Then why in the world did God give such an important responsibility to a woman , not a man ? According to the Bible, human beings were created in the God’s image. Which means, we can realize God through us ,men or women.  Likewise we can also realize that as only physical mothers can give life, so only spiritual mother can give eternal life.  The Bible testifies to the existence of God the Mother. Plz check it out!

11. Mel B says:

How can we deny that Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother the new Jerusalem are true saviors since the Bible testifies? We should understand the word of God thr eyes of prophecy, not thr religious traditions.

12. Sophia Millar says:

Following the teachings of the Bible, I believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, my spiritual father. Because the Bible clearly testifies where he comes from, when he appears and what he bring to save us. All of these, The Bible says.

We must correctly read the Bible and realize the truths. Doing like this, we are able to recognize our spiritual parents and hometown truly.  And  We find out that  God the Father and God the Mother really love us.

13. nicky says:

Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother for opening my eyes and ears to realize true God! We can know ture God through the bible. Only bible is the way to recognize Elohim God. WMSCOG believes in God the Mother as well as God the Father according to the bible.

14. sohappy says:

God opened your mind and eyes, so you can realize the secret of God coming to this earth in the flesh and Kingdom of Heaven. You can never realize the secret of God by yourself. I give thanks and glory to our Elohim God who allowed us abundant blessings as the children of Almighty God.