I heard the truth about God the Mother (WMSCOG) – Christ Ahnsahnghong

I heard the truth about God the Mother-WMSCOG- Christ Ahnsahnghong

I give glory to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for allowing me to write this fragrance of Zion.

I started learning Judo when I was an elementary school student, and devoted myself full to it. Judo was my future and my goal. When I was a freshman in high school, I tore a ligament in my left arm during a match. I cried so much when I heard from the doctor that I would not be able to practice Judo any longer! It seemed as if my world caved in on me. I could not understand why on earth such a misfortune befell me. I blamed God for taking away my dream in a day, and spent time meaninglessly. A few months ago, I visited the Church of God with my boss. I just followed him there without giving it much thought, but as soon as I entered the Church, my eyes opened wide. It was because all the members looked very happy.

“What is it that makes them so happy in this place? Can I also become happy like them if I’m here?”

Half out of curiosity and half out of expectation, I started my life of faith. Since I wanted to restore the happiness that I had lost along with my dream, I attended every worship service. After a while, I heard the truth about Heavenly Mother. Heavenly Mother! Only then did I realize the true source of happiness that I felt from the Church members.
I was overwhelmed with inexpressible emotions for the love of God the Mother who had prayed for me for such a long time. Now I am thankful and joyful for everything. This feeling that is now filling up my heart must be happiness.
I believe that the way to repay Mother for Her boundless love is to find my lost brothers and sisters. Though I am still lacking in many ways, I want to become a true gospel worker pleasing to Mother. this is now my new dream and goal. Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, please let me be a pleasing ornament on Mother’s fine linen and find all Your lost children.

GD Song from Hanam, Korea

1. Jane says:

i am so happy to meet true God.i think  there is no more happy things than to meet true God .

2. Clementine says:

This is very touching.  I have the same feeling with you.  All of us can be filled with happiness and joy thanks to God the Mother’s unconditional and boundless love.

3. buddy says:

right, heavenly mother gives us numerous love so that we can overcome from bad situation.Thank to heavenly mother for raising me up in hardship

4. GFM says:

Elohim God lead us to zion which Elohim God give salvation at. so God’s children is the worker of gospel which lead to heaven.

5. chloe says:

I am the happiest man in the world with our Heavenly Mother! Because She is the true source of happiness  and reason of my life for my soul. Thank to Heavenly Mother in all sincerity for  Your great love and sacrifice for this sinner.

6. Melly says:

Amen. Thanks to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother for letting us know the truly delight!!

7. annie says:

happiness are overflowing from the zion where God dwells

8. csara says:

I feel in love, only heavenly mother. she is my life and my delight, my hope.

9. irenetherone says:

Heavenly Mother always becomes a shelter for me and comforts me whenever hardships and trials befall me. Since the time when I realized that Heavenly Mother is always with me and supports me, my life has been changed for the better. So Now I am  making an effort to preach the truth of salvation to all ppl around me in order to please Heavenly Mother.

10. kellynora says:

The fragrance of zion is touching me.

Thanks to the god the father and mother to give us eternal life and  go to the hometown, heaven.

11. mr says:

Church of God is different. Because true God dwell in zion, WMSCOG.

12. Lily says:

Amen. Thanks to father and mother to search for us.

13. Jayfee says:

It is God the Mother who let us know what is real happiness and love. I will share Heavenly Mother’s love to many people around me and preach the way to eternal life.

14. dina says:

Amen. Before meeting God the mother, We lived this life meaninglessly. Thanks to Elohim God for letting us realize the truth and giving true pleasure.

15. J.july says:

I’m so happy because I have Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother.

16. Mel B says:

No matter how difficult  life is, I am just so happy now bcuz I realized  matters about my soul and met true God , Elohim God in Zion.

17. Sophia Millar says:

Of course, that’s true.  Also When I have a big trouble in this earth,  Heavenly Father anad Mother give wisedom, courage and love to take me  to our true hometown, the kingdom of heaven. Today, my spirit live through words of our spiritual parents, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother in the Bible. I LOVE Elohim God.

18. nicky says:

It touched my heart. God the Mother always has been with us and waited for us for our salvation. Thanks to God the Mother who leads me to the Zion!

19. evelina says:

I agree with you 100%. Though I am still lacking in many ways, I want to  become a true gospel worker pleasing to God the Father and God the Mother. This is now my new dream and goal.