I will give smiles to my brothers and sisters (WMSCOG) -Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother

First of all, I give thanks to our Almighty God Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for allowing me to write this fragrance of Zion.

One day, while entering my room, I had the back of my hand scratched lightly at the door. Though I felt stung a bit, I did not care much about it because I was often bumped against something or got scratches and became healed soon. This time, however, the wound swelled up and the pain gradually became more severe as time went by. I felt like all my nerves were completely on the back of my hand. When the wound was exposed to water while I was washing my hands, the area of the wound felt very sore as if it had been pricked by a needle. The would that seemed to be nothing made me so nervous.
All of a sudden I was struck by the worrying thought: ‘Didn’t I hurt other members this way? Didn’t I offend their hearts a lot unconsciously with my careless words and deeds?’ Now I will try and give smiles to my brothers and sisters, instead of hurting them. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, please fill me with Your love.

YR Na from Incheon, Korea

1. Rin says:

I want to use beautiful words and help Brothers and Sisters with love that is the will of God.

2. gfm says:

we should give brothers and sisters love not hurt, because we are those who God the Father and God the Mother love.

How can i not love my spiritual brothers and sisters selected by Elohim God before creation of the world ?

They are so great family members that i can’t help but love.  Thanks , praise and honor be to Father and Mother for choosing me as Your family.

4. csara says:

I will change my character in God’s meaning. So I get Heavenly parents’ praise in heaven..

5. dina says:

Amen. Considering our brothers and sisters is a will of God. So let’s take care of our words and deeds and please our Father and Mother.

6. mr says:

Amen, I will change my careless lips and behaviors into love.

7. Kellynora says:

The heavenly mother say that James3:2

If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check.

so I will depend on our heavenly father and mother, I become a perfect man!!

8. Jayfee says:

This story makes me think a lot of things and my mistakes.
    Sometimes I hurt my sister and brother in Zion because of my arrogance. After I thought back my stinting words, I was sorry for what I’ve said. Even though I regretted my words, what was done could not be undone. I really hope to love my heavenly sisters and brothers as my body.

God the Mother always emphasizes be joyful n smile n give thank in all circumstances though we feel agonies on the earth. Bcoz,we have a hope of kingdom of heaven. I’ll smile to my brothers n sisters n my God the Mother too

10. shiny says:

I often hurt someone with my careless words and deeds. After reading this article, I become regret my fault. I’ll remeber a tiny wound can make someone hurt.

11. stella says:

God who  loves us said that

Corin 1:26~27

If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

We are the one body of Christ, so we should love each other with a humble mind to please God.

I’ll do practice the teachings of God as the example of God.

12. Mel B says:

“One good turn deserves another” we all have to mind our  p’s and q’s always, no matter where we are. This is the best way to live together in unity and please Elohim God.