I cannot forget the moment I entered Zion with my wife (WMSCOG) – Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother

I cannot forget the moment I entered Zion with my wife (WMSCOG) - Christ Ahnsahnghong & God the Mother

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother, all praise, glory, honor and thanks be to You.

A few years have passed since I came to Korea to find a job. My life in this foreign country was harder than I had thought. But I was able to endure it thanks to my wife who always gave me strength and my faith in God who had always supported me in my life. After moving to Busan, our life became pretty stable, and we went to church every Sunday.
One day, my third oldest brother who lives in Seoul called me, and he told me to study the Bible at a nearby Church of God. Since many people had told me not to go to the Church of God, I strongly rejected his request. But he called me often and asked me to go there. Then I became curious and visited a nearby Church of God one Saturday.
While studying the truth, I doubted my eyes. I had been reading the Bible for tens of years, but everything looked new. It was truly the truth. Then I became so eager to preach the words to my wife. As soon as I came back home, I had my wife sit down and told her about the truth. But she didn’t want to listen to me at all. Her heart was closed tightly and she even said that she thought our ways of faith were different from each other.
Her reaction was cold whenever I delivered the words to her, but I still firmly believed that she was God’s child. Although she wasn’t happy about me going to Zion, she bought me a new suit, saying, “You have to be dressed clean and neat when you go to worship God.” Like that, she spared no effort to support me to receive God’s blessings. When I saw that, I could feel that once she understood the truth she would serve God more fervently than I did.
I thought the only way to turn her heart was to deliver the words to her. After reading the Books of Truth in Chinese, I was convinced of the truth even more, and I delivered the word of God to my wife whenever I had a chance.
I cannot forget the moment when I entered Zion with my wife. She received the truth after the Sabbath evening service, and all I could do at that moment was give thanks to God. My wife and I promised each other to lead all other family members to Zion.
Now, she is working harder for the gospel than I. Whenever she has time, she goes to Zion to study the Bible and tells me what she has learned when I get back from work. Now what we have to do is go and find our heavenly family members. We have so many people around us to preach the truth to including our relatives. One day, while praying before going to bed, I asked God to let the next day come faster. When the day broke, I visited my relatives on the way to work and preached the words to them. Then I was moved at the thought about God; Heavenly Father and Mother must have looked for us with this kind of heart.
I will preach the truth with a burning heart of Jeremiah and with the heart of Father and Mother, and lead many souls to God. Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother fill me with Your Holy Spirit so I can fulfill the mission of a gospel worker.

YP Jin from Busan, Korea

1. NrN says:

This organization destroyed my marriage, constantly isolating my husband, our family apart, lies after lues, to defend so calked “truth”. Just plain awful irresponsible practices, asking people to leave jobs, careers, school, isolating people from friends, family, hijacking peoples entites lives, never ending tequests for money, this business is a nightmare

2. jane says:

i will also preach about heavenly mother and heavenly father !! thanks to Elohim God

3. Miriam says:

Amen! Nothing is impossible with God

4. diana says:

Thank to god the father and mother for leading us to Zion. We also preach the word of god with the mother’s love !

5. afofmo says:

Father and Mother find me who are sinner with burning heart.

6. Elly says:

God bless you and your family. Whenever I hear this kind of fragrance of zion, I found that God listen our prayers. Thanks to GOD The father and God the mother.

7. Jane says:

I pray Father and Mother bless you and your wife. I envy your passion and commitment to preaching.

8. Stacy says:

Amen! As children of God, we must make efforts to preach the new covenant, with the heart of Heavenly Father and Mother.

9. erica says:

Amen. Thanks to father and mother to call me to zion.

10. Sally says:

wow..I’ve never asked to come tomorrow quickly to preach..

So gracious fragrance!

11. J.july says:

I’m so happy. Thanks to Father and Mother to give me the new covenant.

12. Esther K says:

Thanks to heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and heavenly Mother New Jerusalem! Father and Mother chosen us and let us know the profound mystery of the Bible. So we can enter the kingdom of heaven together! Let us diligently preach the gospel and please to Father and Mother!

Me,too . I never forget the moment i entered the WMSCOG. I think it was the plan of Elohim for my salvation. It was my good time for meeting Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother.I wanna give thank n praise!

14. smile says:

I’m so touched by this story! Reading this story, I can understand God the Father and God the Mother’s love who have found their children. I’ll preach this good news with Heavenly Parents’ Heart, too!

15. Sophia Millar says:

Our spiritual parents, heavenly Father and Mother give ability to identify all of the truth through the Bible, if you are our heavenly family.  The Bible, words of  Elohim God are like our compass to guide us to the kingdom of heaven and a DNA test to prove spiritual family. So we have to realize what Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother say in the Bible correctly. Thanks to God the Father and God the Mother to give wondrous love and truth.

16. elisasy says:

It’s a beautiful fragrance of Zion. I will do preach the truth with a burning heart of Jeremiah and with the heart of Father and Mother to save many souls to God for the glory of God.

17. jj says:

I remeber my story when I entered wmscog first time thru this story.
    I really thanks to father and mother God lead me to come to zion.