I will become a comfort to God the Mother as Her good daughter

Pictured by whoiswmscog, Mother's life

In my childhood days, my mother used to ask me to pluck out her gray hair. Since she said that she would pay me for doing that, I took a close look at her hair to find a single strand of gray hair which was hardly noticeable, and whenever I plucked it out, I put it on a black sheet of paper. The more gray hair I pulled out, the more allowance I was given. Additionally, I received a compliment from my mother saying, “You’re a good daughter!”

Now that time has passed, my mother’s gray hair is easily seen even though I do not try to find it.

“I have a lot of gray hair, don’t I?”

“No, you don’t. Wait a minute.”

When my mother said that she would dye her hair later, I let her lay her head on my lap and started to pluck out gray stands of her hair, placing them on the white paper. After a while, I threw a handful of gray hair into the wastebasket so that she would not see it, and showed her only a few strands left on the white paper.

Before, I did not know what my mother’s gray hair meant. Each and every stand of her hair was a trace of her anxiety for me and of her sacrifice for me.

I was such an immature daughter who only thought of receiving allowance from my mother, counting the number of her gray hairs. Nevertheless, she used to compliment me, saying, “You’re a good daughter!” Whenever I think of my mother, I am reminded of Heavenly Mother. Though She is walking the thorny path for Her children, She always compliments them even though they are lacking in many ways. Even at this moment, Mother suffers an intolerable pain, but She always smiles at us, hiding Her suffering inside. From now on, I will become a comfort to Mother as Her good daughter.

HM Kim from USA

1. sara says:

This article made me feel sad. I feel so sorry to heavenly mother for being selfish daughter.

From now on I will change myself and become a comfort to God mother.

2. mr says:

I’m really sorry to Heavenly Mother. I regret my past that tease her heart.
    I will become a good daughter.

3. beau says:

It is time to take a load off Heavenly Mother’s mind by keeping God’s word and having my cross.

Right!i could not say i’m a good daughter to Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother.

5. Linda YMP says:

I must have been one of our Mother’s gray hairs. Now, I will become Mother’s smile and joy!

6. Sarah says:

All mothers in this world live the hard life sacrificially for her children. The mother’s instinctive love is a model and shadow of the Heavemly mother’s love. Thanks to heavenly mother who loves me endlessly.

7. Ryc says:

How can I measure the deep and deep Love and sacrifice of Heavenly Mother!
    I give all glory and thanks from the bottom of my heart

8. sami says:

I want to give a bright smile my Mother’s heart. Heavenly Mother, thank you for your infinite love and sacrifice

9. margo says:

When I was young. I always wanted to be taken care from mother. And she did for me. Now I am mother of two children. They want to be taken care from me. But I can not do as much as my mother did. I can not sacrifice like my mom. Thank you, mom!!

10. deer12 says:

Yes.. My heavenly mother has lots of gray hairs. Whenever I see the gray hair, I thank to her sacrifice life for me.

11. Heidi says:

I’m very hurt when i see my mother’s gray hair. She always makes sacrifice for me. But I know i can’t imagine  Heavenly Mother’s sacrifice for me…Heavnly Mother, I love you.

12. js says:

gray hair demonstrates mother’s love… Thanks to Heavenly Mother!

Very touching! I can hardly say that i was such a good daughter of Heavenly Mother so far. However  thr the sacrifice  and love of Heavenly Mother, I am becoming a better daughter and much stronger in faith.
    So  I want to repay Mother by leading many souls to Mother.

14. Bluesky says:

From now on, i will be my mother’s smile !

15. Yun eui chol says:

Yes. We are all immature son and daughter. I will also do my best to be mature son with orrnament of fine linen of heavenly mother