What is the Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother’s wish?

Pictured by whoiswmscog_beautiful sibling

When I was eating a snack which my younger brother bought, an old memory suddenly came to mind.

My brother and I used to argue over snacks to see who would get to eat more. We divided the snack, which our parents bought, exactly in half without giving in more, and we made sure that the other did not look at it. When one of us bought a snack with our own money, we would boast about it and warned the other against eating it. When we got older, we growled at each other, wanting to use the computer first. Later we made a timetable to use the computer and if one used it a little bit more, the other shouted at the other to move. When there was no more need to fight because we got laptops, we became sullen and cried according to what our parents bought for the other, which troubled my parents.

Why did we quarrel with each other so much over trivial things? Only a few years have passed, but now we get along well, sharing snacks, letting whoever needs to use the computer go first, and sharing things that our parents bought for us. Maybe we have become greater vessels as we have grown.

Spiritually too, I think I should get rid of jealousy and selfishness that only thinks about myself. It must be our Heavenly Parents, Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother’s wish. I want to be a child that practices the love of understanding and considering the members with a broad mind like the sea.

YN Gang from Korea

1. Miriam says:

As a mum myself,I know the pain of seeing your kids fail to share love not being considerate of each other.As brothers and sisters we must try our very best to be one, loving one another as we are taught.unity is an unbreakable fence to repel the devil.unity makes us become strong ,and self centerdness dies in us

2. Katy says:

I also fought with my sister when I was young, but now I share my clothes and accessories. And she is my best friend!

3. Grace says:

This story surprisingly same as that of my sister and me. My parents also was concerned about us a lot when we were young and spritually to our Heavenly Mother I did the same thing. I was always jealous and selfish before and didn’t think of others. But after realize Mother’s love for me I could be changed. Even now, I’m still lacking in many ways, I will try to serve my brothers and sisters first and love them as Mother loves me! Thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother :))

4. Linda YMP says:

As our Father and Mother wishes, I will love our Heavenly Brothers and Sisters just as I live myself!

I wonder what they want to us?They want we are saved from the earth with faith. N i also wish they take me to the kingdom of heaven when we find our lost brothers n sisters

6. Gfm says:

Let’s get rid of selfishness with our brothers and sisters so that we can make Elohim God happy.

7. Emma says:

Let us love our brothers and sisters to become one as children of God the father and God the mother!

8. smilekatie says:

I also really want to be a child that practices the love of understanding brothers and sisters with a mind like the sea.

9. remingtonwhite says:

I was stirred by this fragrance of  Zion.

It’s a little embarrassing to say that  I was a narrow minded and so selfish with others.

Thanks to Heavenly Mother for Your waiting  me with suffering many sacrifices in order to change a sinful nature  into a good nature.

10. Jessica says:

After attending Church of God, I can give in the better for our Heavenly brothers and sisters. It was difficult, but having practice continuously, I can be a broad mind.

11. innerpeace says:

If I know God’s wish, can I do voluntarily?, nevertheless I want to know and do God’s wish.

I really wanna go to the heaven with my caring people.

12. withallheart says:

If we see the teachings of Mother, we can understand God’s wish.

As Abraham was blessed with the better when he gave in for his nephew Lot, so we are blessed more greatly when we give in for our brothers and sisters.

13. AfricanViolet says:

I wanto have same wish with Father Ahnsanghong and Heavenly Mother. Always do my best for sharing of happiness with brothers and sisters.

14. Night Flight says:

Before I attend the church, I didn’t acknowledge about myself.  But I found my demerit and deficient personality in Zion.  That is the love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother to make me the children of God perfectly.

15. Hena says:

Heavenly Father and Mother doesn’t want us to do a huge thing. We just start to love each other from a small thing.

• bene says:

Amen. Through our small efforts, God the Father and God the Mother give us huge blessings in that great things come out of small beginnings. From now on, with all my sincere heart, let us put God’s love into our practice.

16. Eden says:

I want to make my Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother New Jerusalem happy by practicing Their teachings especially being united with other brothers and sisters. Thanks to Father and Mother!

17. Esther K says:

If Heavenly Mother didn’t come down to the earth, how can we realize about ‘LOVE’? We should practice ‘teachings of Mother’ first. Then we can change our sinful nature and resemble our Heavenly Mother. Thanks to Heavenly Mother! You are here with us!

18. Mel B says:

I think Father and Mother wish that we have faith not with knowledge,but with deeds and participate in the divine nature until Christ is formed in  us.

19. dina says:

Amen. We should love our brothers and sisters because they are also the children of our father and mother. Elohim God saved them with their sacrifice, how could we hate them? So, we should care about and love them.

20. kellynora says:

Psalms 133:1 How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity..

I will be a child of god by doing the will of The Elohim god.

21. csara says:

I will follow God the mother’s teaching. such as  yield and consideration, love…

22. mr says:

Amen, We will practice a heavenly mother’s love by mutual concession.

23. Rin says:

Heavenly Parents hope that their children get along with each other. So God the Father and Mother teach us to love each other.

24. gfm says:

We are children of God, so God wants us to live happily together.

25. Sara says:

26. Sara says:

Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have set good examples for us to resemble them. I used to be spiritually ignorant and selfish but now I want to change and be a good child to our God Elohim. Thanks to Father and mother for giving me guidance and lessons to change!

It is not easy to more care for others than oneself. However, should we , the children of God Elohim be different ? I think that if we would like to enter the heavenly kingdom, we should act like ppl who belong to heaven. That’s why God Elohim; Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have given us “teachings of Mother,”and set examples for us to resemble Them through it. All thanks, praise and honor be to Father and Mother.