The Path that Father Ahnsahnghong Walked

Pictured by whoiswmscog, Father Ahnsahnghong_2My house is located at the outskirt of a city. My daughter, a middle school student, has to take a bus to go to a big stationary. On a holiday, as my daughter had to buy some school supplies, my husband gave her enough allowance, saying that she could get a hamburger on her way back home. She left home, being excited.

After a couple of hours, she returned home, and burst into tears in the arms of her father. She cried loudly for a good while. Being surprised, my husband and I asked her what had happened. She explained as follows, sobbingly: When she was enjoying her hamburger after buying what she needed for school, a man of her father’s age, in a suit, entered the shop, ordered a burger, and sat. When he was about to have a bite of the hamburger which he just got, his phone rang and he said, “Yes, yes,” repeatedly, then hurried out, taking his bag. Seeing the hamburger left on the table, she thought of her father.

‘My father, too, might skip lunches while working all day long for me. I didn’t think of that, but only grumbled at him. I asked for the impossible and behaved grouchy so many times.’

As I listened to my daughter saying that she came back home, shedding tears, because she suddenly missed her father while looking at the back of the man, tears welled up in my eyes, too. Our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong walked the path of suffering to open the way to heaven for His immature children. Though He was marred and hungry, He never showed it. Making excuses that I am busy, I forgot the sacrifice of Heavenly Father. From now on, I will always give thanks to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for Their love and sacrifice, and do my best to repay Them with mature faith.

YS Lee from Korea

1. Heidi says:

Father and Mother always think their children first. Our Heavenly Father and Mother also think us first in any situation..

2. James Heo says:

This story is touching. I have also a father who worked for me through his whole life. He has been working for his four children and even though his old now he is still working in the field to prepare things for his children when they come to visit home. I pray that he accept the truth and come to the arms of spiritual Father and Mother who have been working so hard for our salvation.

3. amy says:

Even we can’t see our heavenly parent , heavenly parent are working all day for our salvation. However I did’t realize that . I deeply sorry  .Now I want to work for God just as God have worked for me.

4. Ruth says:

Im so shy and sorry to Heavenly Father. I always thought of me not Father. However, He only thinks his children even in painful situations. I thank to Him that he is my Father.

5. Katy says:

oh you have a daughter who has very warm heart!!

6. bene says:

Let us follow Father Ahnsahnghong’s path with His love and sacrifice for us.

When i think of Father’s path he had walk for us,i feel so sorry. He did sacrifice in his all life in spite that nobody takes care of him. Thanks.

8. Ryan says:

Father Ahnsahnghong’s sacrifice is bey0nd description. I also give thanks to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother  for their sacrifice and love for us.

9. Grace says:

Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong walked thorny path for me and he never showed his sufferings. I will be a daughter who keeps in mind his sacrifice.

10. Linda YMP says:

Our Father Ahnsahnghong had endured all the hungry and tired times for his children. I will follow the way, our Father had walked for brothers and sisters.

11. nora says:

Father Ahnsahnghong walked the path of suffering in the past that we did not know.

We just lead a lot of people to Zion and let us know heavenly mother.

Thanks to god the father’s sacrifice and mother’s love… first of all, now heavenly mother is together with us!

12. jessi says:

I too only thought of myself and made excuses that I’m busy. From now on I will not forget the great sacrifice of heavenly father Ahnsahnghong.

13. Dina says:

Heavenly Fathers’s love is invisible love. Our happiness and comfort were made by father’s sacrifice. Let’s recall always Elohim God’s love in our mind.

I know that all the pain and suffering that Father Ahnsahnghong went through are due to my sins, then how can I say a word about His sacrifice…

Father! You were hungry and cold for 37 years , nevertheless, You’ve never stopped walking for finding Your children for 37 years. Thank You, Father for walking the path of sacrifice for the simple reason that I am Your child.

15. mr says:

I’m really sorry to Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. And really thanks to Elohim God’s sacrifice. Your love makes me humble..

16. Esther K says:

I want to know heart of Heavenly Father..
    I want to resemble of Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong..
    Our Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong walked the path of suffering to open the way to heaven alone..How can we repay for Your sacrifice..Thanks to our Father Ahnsahnghong!

17. Thanks to Chrsit ahnsahnghong for  walking the suffering way.sometimes I forget the sacrifice of  you . this article reminds me about  sacrifice of Christ ahnsahnghong. I want to be God’s people to repay God’s kindness.

18. wilma says:

Thanks to our spiritual parents, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother to give the love to us. I sincerely hope that you too realize the truth through the Bible written about our heavenly stories.

19. Anna says:

The father Ahnsahnghong and Mother sacrificed only for us. I give thanks to Father and Mother forever!!

20. Hena says:

Father Ahnsahnghong walked the path alone to give us the best way to Heaven.
    All glory to God Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

21. James Heo says:

It is absolutely true. Father Ahnsahnghong went through many pains and sufferings including hunger and thrist only for the children. I wish to live a life to please God, Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.