Invisible Safety Device (WMSCOG)

Pictured by whoiswmscog, Saftey rope

I work at a youth training center. On the first day when I began to work there, I looked around my working place and was given time to experience all the amusement facilities and training facilities.

One of the most impressive sections was the Challenge Course. This section includes six physical training courses which were set up nine meters [30ft] away from the ground. From the beginning to the end, all the participants should go through the courses by themselves without any help from others. Since this is a program to boost their challenging spirit and self-confidence, there is no safety net below. Instead, a safety rope protects them. The safety rope that was connected to the rail above tied the back of the participants in case of an accident.

Although I had the safety device, I felt dizzy when I looked down under my feet. Except those who had acrophobia or whose conditions were not good, the rest of all participated in the Challenge Course. Finally, we stood before the first hurdle; we had to cross a wooden bridge, holding a thin rope. It was easier than I thought, and so I gained confidence. Since I was not slow in my movements, I was proud that I would do better than the others.

However, my confidence did not last long. At the second hurdle, I had to cross shaking wooden swings one by one. I was frightened to take a step. As the swings were shaken even by a gentle wind, I couldn’t even stand in balance. Holding the swing rope that was moving all by itself, I stretched my one leg toward the next swing. But my foot did not reach there. I felt like I was going to fall. My palms soaked in sweat. I was eager to return to the starting point. I stood still for a while and thought whether I would give up or not. Suddenly, I was reminded of the safety rope, tying my waist.

‘Why do I feel afraid despite the safety rope? Even if I fall off here, the rope is holding me!’

Though the rope was holding me since the beginning, I completely forgot the fact because it was behind my back and was not seen. As I remembered that I was hung to the safety rope that is more reliable than my both trembling hands, I no longer felt scared. Though it was still difficult to go forward because the swings were shaken by the wind, I took steps one by one, relying on the safety rope. Since then, I was able to pass even the hurdles of high level of difficulty, without stopping halfway. When I arrived at the finish point, the participants who arrived earlier than me gave me a big hand. Though I flopped down on the ground with my trembling legs, I was satisfied and felt a great sense of accomplishment.

I think this is how I should walk in the path of faith. I don’t think that only easy courses will be set before me. I might feel like giving up halfway. I might feel so scared that I cannot take even a step forward. But I have a security device that is more reliable and safer than any other things in the world: That is God the Heavenly Father and God the Mother. While I’m walking the path of faith, Heavenly Father and Mother will be always with me and will hold me fast though I may encounter a dangerous course.

Just as I could overcome fear and pass all the courses with trust in the safety rope, so I will run toward the kingdom of heaven safely with the perfect faith in God Elohim who always protects my soul. I will always remember that Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother hold me safely, worrying about the safety of my soul more than I do when my soul is in danger. I give thanks to Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother who help me at my side at this moment, too.

SH Baek from Korea

1. Chung says:

It is credible that If I have God’s promise.

2. Hena says:

I think the most thankful thing in my life is Almighty Elohim God are my Father and Mother.

3. Sarah says:

Two years ago, I went through a activity program which pass the hard way with danger of fall down. I was so scared when I saw ground at ashake log bridge. I could not go a step. Suddenly I think out on my back, there is a safety rope. So I passed whole program without hesitance.
    Now, after I met the God, Christ Ahnsahnghong and god the Mother, I get a safety rope of salvation! I can go step by step forward the Heaven even though in any danger!

4. Aria says:

Amen! I truly appreciate  Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are my spiritual safety ropes and always with me in any situation.

5. samikim says:

Yes, Heavenly Father and Mother are our fortress of salvation.

6. Katy says:

Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother is my safety rope. I can do everything with depending on Them.

7. Gray says:

Thanks to God who bind me with safty rope,love.

8. Gloria says:

Thanks to heavenly Father and heavenly Mother to hold my hand and leading me to Heaven

9. eden says:

Depend on heavenly mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong.

They always protect us and put ways to go safely.

Thank your for being near with us.

10. eden says:

We have to only depend on heavenly mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong.

They always protect us and put ways to go safely.

Thank your for being near with us.

11. bene says:

whenever i’m in danger spiritually, there are Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are holding me. That is why i can be safe until now toward kingdom of heaven. Thanks to Father and Mother for their great love and i want to have firm faith in God Elohim.

12. Samantha says:

There is nothing to fear in the world, because our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother always keep me as the apple of God’s eye:)

13. Katie says:

Just as we cannot be protected without the safety rope, We cannot live and be saved without Elohim God. So I’m so blessed to meet God the Father and God the Mother.I give all thanks to Elohim God.

14. Elly says:

Amen.I should never forget my safty rope,Elohim God. Without helping of God my spirit goes wrong way. Thanks to Heavenly father n heavenly mother.

My safety rope? God the Father,Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother.When i stay to them,i could live forever n ever

16. Linda YMP says:

Without spiritual safety rope which our Elohim God give us, we cannot avoid the spiritual dangers. Thanks to Father and mother for protecting us and leading us to Heavenly Kingdom.

17. Luna Serina says:

Thanks and glory to Heavenly Mother and Christ Ahnsahnghong who are my savior. My life rope is only my loving God

18. Grace says:

When I think of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother I can step forward even in difficult courses in my faith. Thanks to God!

19. Henry says:

Invisible but most perfect safety device for my soul…is Elohim God who count the very hairs of my head. Thank you very much for protecting and leading me to the heaven.

20. Erica says:

Thanks to father and mother to protect my soul

21. Sally says:

Amen! We have the safest rope and protection which is our heavenly father and heavenly mother! Thanks to God Elohim!

22. Rin says:

My safety rope is Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother. Without them, my life and spirit will be in danger. I feel safe that Heavenly Father and Mother are always with me and protect me. Thanks to Father and Mother.

• withallheart says:

Amen!!

My safety rope is Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, too.

Without Them, my life and spirit are no meaning of existence.