Eternal Kingdom of heaven where we were from

Pictured by whoiswmscog, Eternal kingdom of heavenWhile walking, suddenly I heard a beautiful sound of a bird. Following the sound, my eyes fell on a tree. I was surprised to see a beautiful nest of a bird. The female bird looked very excited, flying here and there around the nest. When I took a closer look at it, I found out that the bird was a tailorbird.

According to bird experts, tailorbirds are known to make safe and secure nests. These birds are found mostly in Terai, Nepal. They fly to Kathmandu around May and June and return to Terai around November and December after the season of harvest. Tailorbirds build strong and warm nests by collecting green grasses. The nests keep their young safe from storm, excessive heat, and their enemies.

It was astonishing and impressive that tailorbirds raise their young in Kathmandu and return to Terai together in the due time. As soon as I imagined the scene, I could feel the birds’ maternal love, which reminded me of our spiritual journey.

Heavenly Mother came to this earth, and has raised us with love to lead us to our glorious heavenly home. I give thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother for allowing me to realize Their great and eternal love through the creatures of the world. I look forward to the day to return to the eternal kingdom of heaven with my brothers and sisters in Zion (WMSCOG).

Behadur from Nepal

1. Jane says:

All natures they have their own hometown where they were born. Where is our hometown spiritual to return? That is the porpose why we live.

2. buddy says:

my soul always misses the hometown in the heaven .

i believe that i will live again in hometown happily with our heavenly father and heavenly mother!

3. Seren says:

Even though I don’t remember it, the thing heaven is our spiritual home makes me so happy and feel comforted.. 🙂

4. Irenetheron says:

‘..and the dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit “returns” to God who gave it. ‘ – Ecclesiastes 12:7 –

‘Return’  means ‘ go back to the former place.’ Which means that we, ppl on earth were angels in heaven. Without knowing where we are from, how can we return ? So Elohim God teach us all the matter regarding our souls and also the way to return to our home thr the Bible. Thanks to Father and Mother

5. hana says:

God the Mother has already come to the earth. Let’s believe God the Mother!

6. Heidi says:

I know it’s too hard to carechildren. When i took care my niece sometimes, i was so tired and i couldn’t take a rest for a moment. God keep me as the apple of your eye..I feel Father and Mother truly love me.

7. Elly says:

God lead us to kingdom of Heaven. Fallowing Elohim God and enter the our spiritual home heaven.

8. Linda says:

Our Heavenly Mother came down to this earth, leave heaven’s glory behind. We can be saved because of Mother’s great sacrifice. How can we got forgiven our sins without God the Mother?  I give all thanks and glory to our Heavenly Mother.

9. Dennis says:

Heavenly Mother has stayed here to make us the complete with sacrifice. We should realize her mind, become grown children and help her to find lost brothers and sisters.

10. collins says:

I hope return to the kingdom of heaven soon !

11. Sara says:

Thanks to heavenly mother to raise me and love me all the time 🙂

12. Sally says:

Through the nature, I can fee Heavenly Father and Mother’s Love. 😀

13. diana says:

Thanks to god the father and mother for taking care of our life and lead us to the kingdom of heaven!

14. Erica says:

Thanks to God to allow back to our heavenly home.

15. Henry says:

So do I!!! I miss so much my hometown heavenly kingdom. I wish the day return to it could come faster and sooner.

16. Eden says:

Elohim God have made known to us Their great love through the things in this world. I truly give all my thanks to my Heavenly Father and Mother for saving me from this sinful world and giving me a hope for heaven, our spiritual hometown. I want to go back my home with my Mother soon.

17. Rin says:

God the Father and God the Mother also keep us safe from spiritually dangerous things. And Heavenly Parents encourage and lead us to go back to the heaven. I give thanks to Elohim God.