Elohim God shines the bright light of the truth of the New Covenant

Pictured by whoiswmscog, Elohim God shines the bright light of the New CovenantWhile I was cleaning vegetables in the kitchen, power went out all of a sudden. Wondering what was happening, I looked out the window, but all the other houses looked fine. It seemed something went wrong in my kitchen because I was using too much electricity. Fortunately, the sun was still out and I had a ray of light coming through the window.

Although it wasn’t very bright, with my couple years of confidential experience as a housewife, I cleaned the rest of the vegetables and even finished chopping them. Soon after, the light came back on, and the kitchen became bright again.

‘What?’

I was shocked when I was about to put the vegetables inside the refrigerator.

I was pretty sure that I had cleaned them quite well, but they weren’t really clean.

There were still some spots that had to be cut out, and even a snail was crawling on a lettuce leaf.

I didn’t recognize that they still needed to be cleaned more when I looked at them under a dim light, but they were all exposed under the bright light. I thought about myself before I came into Zion (WMSCOG).

Although I was wandering around in the spiritual darkness where there was no light of the truth, I thought I was walking on the right path. It was only after God shone the bright light of the truth of the New Covenant that I found myself stained with sins and I was able to walk on the right path of faith under the blessing of the forgiveness of sins.

Now I am used to learning and keeping the truth of the Bible in God. But I’m afraid that I might’ve forgotten how precious the truth is. I give thanks to our God Elohim (God the Father and God the Mother) for showing me the truth of the Bible, the hidden secret, and for opening my spiritual eyes wide. I will engrave the value of the New Covenant truth deep in my heart and continue to walk the path of faith with Father Ahnsahnghong and New Jerusalem Mother.

1. Ann Irish says:

I sometimes dreamed of wandering in the dark before meeting God Elohim. But now I do not dream like that anymore. I met the true God who came to this earth for our salvation, and realized the light of truth. I do not have to wander in the dark anymore. I am happy every day in Zion, filled with the light of God’s love. I hope that many people will feel the light of God Elohim(God the Father and God the Mother) like me.

2. LINA says:

Christ Ahnsahnghong leads us to the way of the bright light for the Kingdom of Heaven by bringing back the New Covenant. We can be freed from this spiritual darkness world by believing in Elohim God and obeying the words of God in the Bible. We are the children of the light as God’s people.

3. margo says:

If there is no light, we can not do anything. Nothing we can see, nothing we can do. Light is very important to see something

4. Miriam says:

I also want to value the bright light of salvation that has brightened my spiritual life, and now I can see clearly the sibs that are in me .

5. Ivan Chavez says:

Father and Mothers teachings show me they are the true living elohim God of the bible, and have changed my life thank you Father and Mother!! Lets all return to the kingdom unitedly brothers and sisters see you in heaven!!

6. Erica says:

Thanks to father and mother to save me and to love me always. I wanna give thanks to God always.

7. Amy says:

There was no way to be saved from the slavery of death before the coming of Christ Ahnsahnghong who established the World Mission Society Church of God with the new covenant Passover. He is only savior of the last days. Elohim God gave us light of our life.

8. elohist says:

Amen . I will try not to forget the truth and gratitude to God!!

• NH says:

everyday reading the Bible and making effort to correctly follow Elohim God is the way not to forget how precious the truth is.

9. Lindsy says:

Thanks to Father and Mother that shining our ways to go to Kingdom of heaven!

10. hana says:

Thanks to Father and Mother!!

11. Elly says:

Thanks to Elohim God. God is light. Even though I have two eyes ,if the light doesn’t exist I can’t see the world. I can’t live Without helping of God.

12. Tilend says:

Psalm 50:2
    From Zion, perfect in beauty, God shines forth.
    The light of salvation come forth only from Zion, only from God the father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother. All real meaningful things came to be existent after shining of that light..Our hope for true love, our goul of life in this world and all acting for eternal life….

13. Eden says:

God the Father and God the Mother have come to this earth as the true light to shine this dark and gloomy world. Many people, however, still do not recognize them for they are spiritually blinded. It is our mission to preach the gospel boldly and diligently so that they, too, can see the light of the truth and realize Elohim God, our true saviors.