As Father and Mother Lead Me

Father and Mother Lead Me -  whoiswmscog (Christ Ahnsahnghong&God the Mother

I give all thanks and glory to our Heavenly Father, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for taking my hand and leading me to the kingdom of heaven.

When I decided to study medical science and wondered which high school I should apply to, the school in Vladivostok was the one that appealed to me. However, it wasn’t easy for me to go to Vladivostok.  It takes about six hours by flight from my hometown, Yakutsk. Also, in order to enter the school I needed a scholarship which required a high score. I didn’t know what to do, so I prayed to God for the first time in my life. I had never sought God before, but to go to a new city, I prayed to Him with all my strength; when I look back on the events that took place, it just seems so strange.
Sometime later, I was allowed to enter a medical school in Vladivostok. It felt as if God had actually helped me, so I jumped for joy. The thought that I had to thank God lingered in my mind. When I settled down in Vladivostok, I went to a Russian Orthodox Church to show my appreciation to God. But for some reason, I did not go inside. I just paced around the entrance for a long time and ended up going back home.
However, it seemed that the angels took hold of my hand because a few days later I met some people from the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) who were preaching God the Mother. At a glance, I could tell that their words and facial expressions were sincere, which comforted me.
The more I listened to the words of the Bible, the more my soul was absorbed into the words. When I received a new life, I really felt that I was being born again.
Studying the prophecies of the book of Daniel and of Revelation, I became more assured that the Bible is the prophecy of God without a flaw. The truth about Heavenly Mother overwhelmed my heart with much emotion. God who created the whole universe exists on this earth now in the same appearance as mine.
There would be nothing that could make my heart beat faster than this.
This truth is a very important matter that not only me but also all people must know. I preached what I learned in Zion to my friends who came to Vladivostok together with me from my hometown. I expected that they would be surprised like me, but I was wrong. They laughed at me, and my confidence to lead all of them to Zion soon disappeared. I didn’t know what to do, but  no matter how many times I pondered upon it, there was nothing wrong with the truth of the Bible. There was also no reason to stop preaching this important message. Believing that the truth would surely speak for itself, I preached the words to them again.
Now, five of my friends have accepted the truth. Before, they were not interested in church, but now they say they like Zion which is warm. That is the very reason that I, too, always want to go to Zion. I’m very pleased to be with my friends in Zion which is warm in the love of Heavenly Mother.
My hometown, Yakutsk, is famous as a cold city even in Russia. The temperature falls to – 70℃ [-94℉] in midwinter. I’d like to preach Mother’s warm love and life to my friends and family who are fighting against the cold during most of their time in a year in m hometown. If I try a little harder, all of them will be able to stay in the warmest place in the world, Heavenly Mother’s arms.
As God led me to Vladivostok and allowed me to listen to the truth, I believe that God will guide me to the way of blessings continually. Until I reach the heavenly home country, I will follow Father and Mother as They lead me.

L K from Vladivostok, Russia

1. Erica says:

Wow! This story make me warm. I will bear many good fruits with God’s will. Cheer up!!

2. Huante says:

The last message from the Bible is about the water of life from the Spirit and the Bride, who came down out of heaven to seek heavenly lost children. In Zion, we can be led by Elohim God foe eternal world.

3. jessica says:

you finally meet God the Father and God the Mother~~~ Congratulation!!

4. withallheart says:

It is so beatiful.
    I can feel the love of God.

Christ Ahnsahnghong n God the Mother forgave n saved me from the chain of my grave sins. Thank you !!

6. jung says:

I have been a member of WMSCOG  about for 5years. when I am happy or dispressed, I go to Zion where God the Father and God the Mother always stay. They steadfastly give us love and courage to win the hard time through the Bible. I absolutety feel the wondrous Elohim God’s love in Zion where we have to worship on  Saturdays.

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother really want to give us the water of life to take us to the kingdom of heaven. There is the truth in the Bible so we must know it clearly.

7. Jessy says:

Beautiful fragrance! Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother’s mercy, they has give us new birth and also we are purified our souls with Their sacrifice and love. Me too, I will spread the love of God to people who around me:)
    ghandle

8. sony says:

all prophecy in the bible will fulfill. before also. the prophecy of kingdom of Heaven also will be fulfill.

9. nightflight says:

Heavenly Mother is our reason for being.  People who found out eternal life-giver, Mother in Bible are blessed.  One of them is me.  I give thanks to God the Father and God the Mother.

10. nightflight says:

The only way to melt the frozen land is the love of Heavenly Mother.  Likewise, the only way to lead people who are in dark and cold world is Mother’s heart.

Now, I am here in Zion, for Heavenly Mother’s everlasting love.

11. anny says:

When I didn’t know the existence of God and His love, God always didn’t forget us. God has been watching over His children and protecting  with everlasting love. I give thanks and glory to our Elohim God who is with us even at this moment.

12. nicky says:

I do not know what will happen to me but God the Father and God the Mother already have known everything. To meet Them and go to Church of God dwelling in Them all things were prepared for me by Elohim God. I am so thankful for leading to You

13. margo says:

God the Father and God the Mother guide us to heaven. So they send angels to us to hear the Gospel. Let’s try to listen to God’ s good news, new covenant.

14. Brad says:

God the Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother always lead Their children in the World Mission Society Church of God (WMSCOG) down the right path to our eternal heavenly home.