I never want to go to hell (WMSCOG)- Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother

Pictured by wmscog, kingdom and hell

My job is to cut cast iron. Sometimes, iron sparks shoot out on my face or body. Because it is very hot, I feel so much pain that I cannot even say a word. The work of tempering iron at the temperature of over 800 degrees Celsius is so hard that I feel like I am going to die, especially in the hot summer.

The day after I studied the truth about heaven and hell through the Bible, while I was tempering iron with hot sparks hitting my face, I thought.

‘Hell must be a place much hotter than this. What if I am tormented by fire forever and ever?’

The mere thought of it made me feel horrible and scared. I never want to go to hell. The reason why Heavenly Father and Mother Themselves came to this earth and walked the path of inexpressible suffering and sacrifice is to let us, sinners, not suffer the pains of hell.

I truly give thanks to Father Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for solidifying my hope for heaven today, too.

IT Cho from Korea

1. Simo says:

This earth is the prison of heavenly sinners who were expelled from heaven by commiting grave sins against God. Saying that again, all humans have the last judgement left to be executed. Keeping God’s law and having the faith in Heavenly Mother whom the Bible testifies are the only way for us to be saved.

2. Vami says:

We still have chance to be saved before the last day comes. Receive Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who came for our salvation and repent perfectly keeping the Passover and the Feasts.

3. carey says:

The Bible guides us to kingdom of heaven. The Bible also testifies there are God the Mother as well as God the Father. So they can give salvation.

4. Dennis says:

Even hot summer makes me very hard. It is unimaginable the sufferings of hell…

I truly give thanks to Father and Mother for leading us to the Kingdom of Heaven!

5. Day says:

I thank to Elohim God for opening the way to Heaven for me, sinner who has to go to hell.

6. John3.16 says:

We should earnestly join the church that Jesus founded (2000 years ago). The church that has not failed/become corrupted. Which church?

Clue: the true Church is the church that gave you the Bible.

7. Ann Irish says:

I can not even imagine the pain of hell. If we go to hell, the pain of our heavenly parents will be even greater. When we think about the pain of hell, the value of heaven is higher and precious. Let us keep the commandments of God to go to heaven, not hell!

8. Jane says:

The most terrible pain is burning and next is cutting borns. I can understand why hell is explained as furnace. Very painful place never want to go.

9. Sarah-Kim says:

We were supposed to go to hell when we were sinned against God in heaven right away.

But our Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother took pity on us and came to this earth to forgive our sins.

By their sacrifice to the point of death, we escaped from the tragic destiny of hell.

I truly give thank and glory to God our Father and Mother.

10. Miriam says:

I have always feared hell even in Babylon.I thank FaM from rescuing me from second death,torment in hell.all I have to do is follow the Lamb

11. Pp준 says:

Thanks to Father and Mother,for release of the curse of the death.
    So, Let’s preaching the gospel~

12. eden says:

Maybe we don’t know how painful hell is so many people aren’t  likely to hope to go to heaven.

But hell and heaven must exist and we try to go to heaven.

Don’t forget. The way to go to heaven is only believing heavenly mother and father Ahnsahanghong

13. elohist4ever says:

Some claim that hell does not exist. However, the Bible clearly  says that hell, where people will be tormented by fire forever and ever, exists.

We should be forgiven to enter the kingdom of heaven by keeping the Passover of the new covenant. I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother for restoring the new covenant for the forgiveness of sins.

14. sam says:

I want to give a bright smile my Mother’s heart. Heavenly Mother, thank you for your infinite love and sacrifice.

15. jessica says:

I also feel I must not go to hell when I go through this summer. there is no air conditioner in Hell. But Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother came to this earth which is like hell to Them. Thanks to save me from this hell.

16. Ali says:

That’s right. That’s why Heavenly Jerusalem Our Mother is with us, help us who are weak, and prays for us so that we can be released from the chain of sins. We are to be with Heavenly Mother and absolutely depend on Her whatever threat, difficulty, or hardship may befall us. We must remember how Heavenly Mother sacrifices Herself for us.

We deserve this suffering life since we are sinners, however Father Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother who are Almighty Gods willingly chose this suffering life, left behind heavenly glory, in order to give us the eternal happiness of heaven, not the eternal suffering of hell. So Let us endure no matter what happens.

18. Nicky says:

When I read it, it aroused sympathy from me. This year summer it was so so hot. It was very hard to stand it. I thought I didn’t want to go to hell!! Thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong and God the Mother to give me a promise to go to heaven.