The promise in the Sabbath commandment
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
2. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
3. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
In the beginning, God created heaven and earth for six days.
And on the seventh day he rested, blessed and consecrated this day.
The Sabbath is a day of great creation that began with the creation of heaven and earth.
A promise in the Sabbath commandment.
God saved the Sabbath as a holy day and established it as a day to remember God power and serve only God.
When Moses came down, he proclaimed the Ten Commandments by codifying the law of God, and the fourth commandment was about the observance of the Sabbath.
God added this reason, saying, "Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy."
11. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
God proclaimed that the Sabbath was a day to commemorate the power of the Creator God. The people who served God took it as a holy day and kept it holy.
God also recognized the people who kept the Sabbath as your people.
13. "Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
19. I am the LORD your God; follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
20. Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."
In the days of Ezekiel, about 900 years after Moses, who established the Sabbath as the Ten Commandments,
God repeatedly emphasized the importance of the Sabbath commandment.
Ezekiel, believed to have been recorded around 565 BC, mentions the fact that the covenant between God and the people is a "Rest Day.
" This is a glimpse of how important God thinks the Sabbath is.
The foundation of faith begins with believing that God is the creator of heaven and earth.
Therefore, keeping the Sabbath means believing in Elohim God, who created heaven and earth for six days, and not keeping the Sabbath means not recognizing God as the Creator.
The Sabbath is a sign of God's people. If you believe in God, you must observe the Sabbath.
New God Can Do Everything
Glee | 12:53 | Votes 0 | Views 2
New Why Christ Ahnsahnghong is God? (8)
Maurice | 2022.08.11 | Votes 6 | Views 29
Our Father in Heaven (15)
Su_ri | 2022.08.11 | Votes 11 | Views 82
The order of Melchizedek (14)
lily | 2022.08.10 | Votes 10 | Views 84
The Passover, Through Which We Can Escape Disasters (10)
Alyssa | 2022.08.09 | Votes 12 | Views 120
When do you go to church? (11)
noeleden | 2022.08.08 | Votes 11 | Views 33
WMSCOG is true church. (8)
lily | 2022.08.08 | Votes 8 | Views 33
If we have God the Father, then why don’t we have God the Mother? (11)
noeleden | 2022.08.07 | Votes 15 | Views 59
Let Us Go to Heaven, Not to Hell (5)
noeleden | 2022.08.06 | Votes 7 | Views 25
ASEZ's Cleanup in Puerto Rico, World Mission Society Church of God (2)
Alyssa | 2022.08.06 | Votes 2 | Views 21
The Passover which Jesus and disciples kept (17)
Maurice | 2022.08.05 | Votes 12 | Views 73
Who Was I Previously? (12)
noeleden | 2022.08.03 | Votes 14 | Views 40
the mark of God. (7)
lily | 2022.08.03 | Votes 6 | Views 63
The Blessings of Salvation in Zion. (10)
Cathy | 2022.08.02 | Votes 8 | Views 31
The Church of God with the True Truth (14)
Dylan | 2022.08.02 | Votes 14 | Views 69
Day of Judgment & Day of Salvation (4)
Alyssa | 2022.08.02 | Votes 8 | Views 52
The purpose of the Bible (12)
lily | 2022.08.01 | Votes 10 | Views 45
You can see the truth when you throw away your fixed idea (18)
noeleden | 2022.07.30 | Votes 18 | Views 121
The New Covenant will make us eternal being. (11)
lily | 2022.07.30 | Votes 12 | Views 42
Are You Doing the Will of God? (9)
Glee | 2022.07.29 | Votes 11 | Views 66