The promise in the Sabbath commandment
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
2. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
3. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
In the beginning, God created heaven and earth for six days.
And on the seventh day he rested, blessed and consecrated this day.
The Sabbath is a day of great creation that began with the creation of heaven and earth.
A promise in the Sabbath commandment.
God saved the Sabbath as a holy day and established it as a day to remember God power and serve only God.
When Moses came down, he proclaimed the Ten Commandments by codifying the law of God, and the fourth commandment was about the observance of the Sabbath.
God added this reason, saying, "Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy."
11. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
God proclaimed that the Sabbath was a day to commemorate the power of the Creator God. The people who served God took it as a holy day and kept it holy.
God also recognized the people who kept the Sabbath as your people.
13. "Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
19. I am the LORD your God; follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
20. Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."
In the days of Ezekiel, about 900 years after Moses, who established the Sabbath as the Ten Commandments,
God repeatedly emphasized the importance of the Sabbath commandment.
Ezekiel, believed to have been recorded around 565 BC, mentions the fact that the covenant between God and the people is a "Rest Day.
" This is a glimpse of how important God thinks the Sabbath is.
The foundation of faith begins with believing that God is the creator of heaven and earth.
Therefore, keeping the Sabbath means believing in Elohim God, who created heaven and earth for six days, and not keeping the Sabbath means not recognizing God as the Creator.
The Sabbath is a sign of God's people. If you believe in God, you must observe the Sabbath.
New The Church of God that keep Pentecost according to God's word
Maurice | 00:38 | Votes 0 | Views 3
New Our spiritual hometown
Lin | 2021.04.14 | Votes 0 | Views 9
New We should keep the Day of Pentecost and shout aloud the name of Christ Ahnsahnghong. (7)
Amy1 | 2021.04.14 | Votes 8 | Views 62
The Church of God Keeps the Day of Pentecost (9)
Mater Stel | 2021.04.14 | Votes 9 | Views 59
In what form will Spirit and the Bride appear? (4)
zero | 2021.04.13 | Votes 5 | Views 34
The life from Mother (6)
Beth | 2021.04.13 | Votes 8 | Views 26
The Feast of Weeks, Pentecost (8)
Alyssa | 2021.04.13 | Votes 10 | Views 50
How can we become God's children? (9)
Lily benson | 2021.04.13 | Votes 10 | Views 65
The hope for ascension (3)
Peter | 2021.04.12 | Votes 6 | Views 21
Sabbath, the God’s Commandment (5)
Debbie | 2021.04.12 | Votes 7 | Views 134
Toward eternal home. (7)
Su_ri | 2021.04.12 | Votes 10 | Views 42
Love is the fulfillment of the laws (8)
zero | 2021.04.11 | Votes 12 | Views 39
Science proves the Bible is fact. (6)
Minenhle | 2021.04.11 | Votes 9 | Views 27
My Sheep Listen to My Voice (10)
Angela | 2021.04.10 | Votes 12 | Views 63
To Seek and Save the Lost (9)
Piona | 2021.04.10 | Votes 8 | Views 62
The Bible testifies that the Lord’s day is the Sabbath. (7)
Andria | 2021.04.09 | Votes 11 | Views 36
Whose existence is the title of God the Father showing? (8)
Y.H. Cheon | 2021.04.09 | Votes 8 | Views 65
About the new name as the Savior in the Age of the Holy Spirit (8)
Estherkim | 2021.04.09 | Votes 9 | Views 35
Which church do we have to go to be saved? (10)
Lily | 2021.04.09 | Votes 13 | Views 46
We have to throw away our prejudice to understand God correctly (5)
Peter | 2021.04.08 | Votes 7 | Views 20