The promise in the Sabbath commandment
1. Thus the heavens and the earth were completed in all their vast array.
2. By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.
3. And God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
In the beginning, God created heaven and earth for six days.
And on the seventh day he rested, blessed and consecrated this day.
The Sabbath is a day of great creation that began with the creation of heaven and earth.
A promise in the Sabbath commandment.
God saved the Sabbath as a holy day and established it as a day to remember God power and serve only God.
When Moses came down, he proclaimed the Ten Commandments by codifying the law of God, and the fourth commandment was about the observance of the Sabbath.
God added this reason, saying, "Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy."
11. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.
God proclaimed that the Sabbath was a day to commemorate the power of the Creator God. The people who served God took it as a holy day and kept it holy.
God also recognized the people who kept the Sabbath as your people.
13. "Say to the Israelites, 'You must observe my Sabbaths. This will be a sign between me and you for the generations to come, so you may know that I am the LORD, who makes you holy.
19. I am the LORD your God; follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.
20. Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God."
In the days of Ezekiel, about 900 years after Moses, who established the Sabbath as the Ten Commandments,
God repeatedly emphasized the importance of the Sabbath commandment.
Ezekiel, believed to have been recorded around 565 BC, mentions the fact that the covenant between God and the people is a "Rest Day.
" This is a glimpse of how important God thinks the Sabbath is.
The foundation of faith begins with believing that God is the creator of heaven and earth.
Therefore, keeping the Sabbath means believing in Elohim God, who created heaven and earth for six days, and not keeping the Sabbath means not recognizing God as the Creator.
The Sabbath is a sign of God's people. If you believe in God, you must observe the Sabbath.
The purpose of faith (7)
Beth | 2021.04.06 | Votes 12 | Views 177
Mother's sublime love (11)
Debbie | 2021.04.05 | Votes 15 | Views 195
Where were we? In what form were we? (11)
Minenhle | 2021.04.04 | Votes 18 | Views 216
The way to get heavenly citizenship (21)
Liz | 2021.04.04 | Votes 24 | Views 315
We will be transformed into a spiritual body. (8)
Ann Irish | 2021.04.04 | Votes 10 | Views 366
The value of the gospel (13)
Kelly | 2021.04.04 | Votes 16 | Views 348
We will be changed in the flash. (7)
Su_ri | 2021.04.04 | Votes 14 | Views 236
Living with the heavenly hope! (6)
Arias | 2021.04.04 | Votes 11 | Views 298
I have already come!! (10)
Redelson | 2021.04.04 | Votes 9 | Views 222
Christ Ahnsahnghong who is New Name of the Jesus (9)
Estherkim | 2021.04.02 | Votes 12 | Views 203
About the 'Real' Resurrection Day (6)
Mable | 2021.04.02 | Votes 12 | Views 288
Christ Ahnsahnghong is God who brought us the lost Tree of Life (15)
Peter | 2021.04.01 | Votes 16 | Views 224
Pray to God (15)
Lun | 2021.03.31 | Votes 17 | Views 207
Cross is an idolatry that God doesn't make. (8)
Mr. Smile | 2021.03.31 | Votes 10 | Views 222
The reason why Christ come again (18)
zero | 2021.03.30 | Votes 17 | Views 318
Existence of God the Mother (11)
Beth | 2021.03.30 | Votes 13 | Views 191
God's love even to the point of great suffering (10)
Joe | 2021.03.29 | Votes 11 | Views 231
Jerusalem from Heaven (6)
Debbie | 2021.03.29 | Votes 14 | Views 184
Jesus broke bread on the day when He was resurrected. (14)
Amy | 2021.03.28 | Votes 21 | Views 383
God’s Word is Absolute: Abraham's faith (16)
Bethy | 2021.03.28 | Votes 19 | Views 278